Anyone heard anything about this?
http://forums.atvrideronline.com/70/7604317/atv-riding/central-florida-sr-44-between-i-4-and-i-95/index.html
Riding spot or Mud hole?
2 totally different things.
Good question. I can't find anything about it other than that post. That's why I was wondering if anyone had heard about it.
sounds like a mud hole to me ;)
Quote from: asmart82 on September 22, 2009, 08:25:32 AM
Anyone heard anything about this?
http://forums.atvrideronline.com/70/7604317/atv-riding/central-florida-sr-44-between-i-4-and-i-95/index.html
It is pretty much for UT's right now. I saw some sport bikes out there a few months ago getting towed back and wet!
UT?
anyone got an address or gps location for this place?sounds like its right up the street from me,but i cant figure out where!!
I found this information... ::)
http://www.yahootrails.com/index.php?page=omega-hunt-club
Has anyone actually been there?
Looks looks like an interesting place ;D
If that's the same as the Omega Ranch Hunt Club, they are now closed. Someone just asked me to remove them from the Where to Ride page.