ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: IXIswamperIXI on September 19, 2009, 02:05:47 PM

Title: Mr. Bones needs a Politics Forum
Post by: IXIswamperIXI on September 19, 2009, 02:05:47 PM
Everytime you look on ATV FLORIDA to see what people are talking about most of it is politics LOL I know its on everyone's mind, just an observation  :P
Title: Re: Mr. Bones needs a Politics Forum
Post by: mrbones on September 19, 2009, 03:50:55 PM
But, we have one already.

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/board,53.0.html
Title: Re: Mr. Bones needs a Politics Forum
Post by: Mudneck on September 21, 2009, 12:46:56 AM
 ???
Title: Re: Mr. Bones needs a Politics Forum
Post by: Keeter on September 21, 2009, 01:30:54 AM
Dang Swamper, you need to get out more. 
Title: Re: Mr. Bones needs a Politics Forum
Post by: IXIswamperIXI on September 21, 2009, 11:51:00 AM
Easy now...  I know there is a Politics Board on an ATV Forum.  I may have worded it wrong but what I meant was a Complete politics forum.  For example "PoliticsFlorida.com" where yall could hash it out LOL Its just funny to me looking at a ATV forum and seeing more politics being discussed than just about anything else.  I was just being a smartass  ;)
Title: Re: Mr. Bones needs a Politics Forum
Post by: Anoriginal on September 21, 2009, 06:41:34 PM
No you're not!!!

You're being a racist and a malcontent!

You evil person!   I'm calling the secret service on your azz.  8)
Title: Re: Mr. Bones needs a Politics Forum
Post by: FishaHallic on September 21, 2009, 08:07:26 PM
Don't forget socialist, commy, community organizer and all around bad guy.
Title: Re: Mr. Bones needs a Politics Forum
Post by: Keeter on September 21, 2009, 08:37:20 PM
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on September 21, 2009, 11:51:00 AM
Easy now...  I know there is a Politics Board on an ATV Forum.  I may have worded it wrong but what I meant was a Complete politics forum.  For example "PoliticsFlorida.com" where yall could hash it out LOL Its just funny to me looking at a ATV forum and seeing more politics being discussed than just about anything else.  I was just being a smartass  ;)

:bow.gif
Title: Re: Mr. Bones needs a Politics Forum
Post by: IXIswamperIXI on September 22, 2009, 02:01:24 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on September 21, 2009, 06:41:34 PM
No you're not!!!

You're being a racist and a malcontent!

You evil person!   I'm calling the secret service on your azz.  8)

LMAO  rolback1