hey my friends trx 450 wont start he started this mornig an went in side an it shut off he tryed to start it bac again an again it wont start do u guys no wats rong
When you say your "friends trx 450" do you mean the one you're trying to trade?
no mines is fine we was gona go rididng an his started an then shut off so yea
Were you ever going to send pics of yours or are we done trying to work a trade?
i did an u never wrote back so yea
I never got the pics. I left you a voicemail and sent some txt messages. Send the pics to baileygunns@hotmail.com if you're still interested. I sent you a PM on here too...
ima txt the pics to u cuz i tryed 2 times an it didt wrk
it was the sparkplug thanks too Baileygunns for lettin me no