Where is this place?
http://www.atvflorida.net/video/atvflorida-eurakea015.wmv
I know its in ONF but does anyone have the lat & lon?
It's the great mystery of Eureka Dam. Many have been but few can find it afterwards. The area being rode has signs posted all over saying no trespassing.
Oh, ok... Thanks for the info! :)
is that the place that is fenced off right off of powerline?
I have noticed while riding in ONF that some of the pits are fenced and marked No Trespassing, what is up with this? The pits do not appear that they are being worked. Does anybody know why they close off these pits?
Jim,
it was explained to me by a ranger that there were lawsuits so the forestry service closed off the pits because that's where most of the lawsuits were about.
Id@
Somehow that is what I thought. Somebody got hurt rideing in the pits, a lawyer (see low life) sues and then the aera gets closed.
If rangers catch you riding in fenched off pits what will they do?
Jim,
smack your hand and tell you know!!!!!what do you think?????ticket time!!!