hey im just askiin the status on 5a want to ride out there but i got sports quad so yea is it dry kinda dry super muddy lmk thanks alot
Deep and wet, just like I like it. I'm talking about 5A of course >:D
Quote from: bruteforce750 on September 09, 2009, 10:38:17 PM
hey im just askiin the status on 5a want to ride out there but i got sports quad so yea is it dry kinda dry super muddy lmk thanks alot
I ride a Raptor... It's not ready for us yet... I was up there last week in the truck to scope it out. A couple of the holes were over my bumper (Lifted on 35's). I live an exit south on 95 and can't wait till it dries up a bit. I'm sure it will be dry just in time for hunting season. Then it's bullets you have to worry about.
thanks man but damm hunting seasion lolz thanks asmart82
an thanks to Baileygunns too
any more updates
Quote from: bruteforce750 on September 13, 2009, 03:19:23 AM
any more updates
trails are about perfect for a sport but still plenty o muck for the 4x4s cooler weather would be great though
has anyone been out there riding how dry is it any water or mud
I was out there in my truck last Tuesday. There is some mud on the south side of the parking lot. I drove almost out to the burm/canal on the north side and it was all dry trails. there that pond on the right as you first get in there still had water. I was out there 2 weeks before that on the Raptor and there was water in the "lakes" out back but the trails all the way to maytown were sportbike material.
I'm sure if you go over the canal and hook that left to go right into the woods there will be plenty of mud on those single tracks... I don't think that ever fully dries out.
Where is 5A located?
thankz Baileygunns might go out there this weekend
I might hit it up in the afternoon sat or sun... Hell... maybe sat and sun...