Its a 2008 Silverado LTZ and I did the lift/tires/wheels/electric steps about a month ago, although its the new toy hauler I haven't had a chance to haul the rhino around yet, but im loving it so far!
STOCK
(http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff358/r6realtor/07Silverado00006.jpg)
NOT STOCK
(http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff358/r6realtor/mirrorpics8210900001.jpg)
(http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff358/r6realtor/mirrorpics8210900004.jpg)
(http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff358/r6realtor/07Silverado00003.jpg)
(http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff358/r6realtor/07Silverado00004.jpg)
(http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff358/r6realtor/jeeptruck00002.jpg)
(http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff358/r6realtor/jeeptruck00003.jpg)
Looked good stock, and looks great with a few mods
Pretty truck!
Tricked out!!!!!!!
thanks guys!
That looks good! I want those Sotas for my cummins!
Sick truck! Normally i dont like chevy's but yours is beautiful!
Thank you!
(http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff358/r6realtor/truckandrhino000022.jpg)
(http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff358/r6realtor/truckandrhino00003-1.jpg)
That is HOT!!!!!! 8)
Hey thanks, she does tow pretty nice so far!
What mirrors are those?
that truck is set up perfect! nice job.
thank you!
you ever changed a tire on that jeep with the hi-lift?
no but I used it to winch a rhino out once it took a while but I'm a firm believer in the jack now it worked awesome!
looks good! i love the sotas
Really nice truck, I love the black on black, with the no Chrome.
Thank you guys! appreciate the kind comments
Very Nice!!!
That's nice
DAMN DUDE, THAT'S THE BOMB.COM, WHAT IS A COST OF SOMETHING LIKE THAT, IF YOU DON'T MIND ME ASKING? LOOKING TO GET ONE IN A FEW YEARS.
Quote from: MgGo on May 21, 2010, 11:20:38 AM
DAMN DUDE, THAT'S THE BOMB.COM, WHAT IS A COST OF SOMETHING LIKE THAT, IF YOU DON'T MIND ME ASKING? LOOKING TO GET ONE IN A FEW YEARS.
You know what they say...
..."If you gotta ask...
...you probably can't afford it"
It cost a friggin' boat load. The mods alone would have broken me!!! :'(
Very nice truck, great job.
thank you guys for the compliments, well the truck wasnt technically all that bad, I purchased it used with like 15000miles on it, I believe the sticker on it for the orginal owner was like 51,000 its an LTZ with every option. im not sure what he paid for it but I paid much much less than that, but to lift it, tire/wheels steps, etc.. it was close to $10,000