I have a 2001 Rubicon that I service once a year. It gets ridden a couple of times a week but not very far. It started lacking power, I noticed that I had oil in the breather box. I was told that I had a bad head gasket, which is not the case. Any ideas?
might be bad rings on the piston blowing oil into the vent lines ??? Ask Toy doc he might can help.
Quote from: twoflies on September 06, 2009, 02:24:43 PM
I have a 2001 Rubicon that I service once a year. It gets ridden a couple of times a week but not very far. It started lacking power, I noticed that I had oil in the breather box. I was told that I had a bad head gasket, which is not the case. Any ideas?
Piston Rings possible, We have one that we are working on, the Rubicon can make some power, check it out http://www.racingbullz.com/tech/tech%20index%20Page3.html