I had a cracked frame so i headed over to ATP for repair
[attachment deleted by admin]
I think the motor goes in here somewhere ::)
[attachment deleted by admin]
if we cut it right here it will be easier to put it in :o
[attachment deleted by admin]
what am i gonna do with all these parts ???
[attachment deleted by admin]
ill do it mike! wheres the torch :o you woulda thought honda would have painted the bottom of the quad too ::)
[attachment deleted by admin]
the gusset turned out great! Mike, you are a very good welder! but that 2 hour turn-a-round sucked ;) ::) you did me good! i did not get any finished pics because we were goofing off and forgot
im ready for the tower ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
i wanted to try it but it was to wet ::)
[attachment deleted by admin]
move dad! ill get for you :D
[attachment deleted by admin]
you need to let some air out of this one daddy
[attachment deleted by admin]
ill take it for a test run and let ya know how it handles :o
[attachment deleted by admin]
it was real slick so Matt had to help out our LOSTCAUSE ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Jessie and Melissa on their new mud bikes :o
[attachment deleted by admin]
who the hell is that bald guy in the black hat? Nother well done job except where the hell is the side kick thats typing this message? LOL
all these mud bikes at a track! what were they thinking ::)
[attachment deleted by admin]
i gota go to a party so ill post the rest later
the pit bike :o
[attachment deleted by admin]
how many riders does it take to put on hand grips ;D thanks Lostcause
[attachment deleted by admin]
sweet pics dreth. And i like the side commentary. lol
wheres that track at?
you go boy 8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
the gravity cavity step up ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
i think i can, i think i can
[attachment deleted by admin]
i knew i could ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
yea baby!
[attachment deleted by admin]
4th gear mid throttle and away you go
[attachment deleted by admin]
a BIG thanks to this guy for all his help ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
check the cross up :o
[attachment deleted by admin]
atomcrf450, you are the man ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Great job Bro on making the water tower jump, thats impressive ;)
Congrats Dreth, you looked very smooth. I was at the bottom of the tower for the first jump, did it like a PRO.
Nice pics dreth, good job on the water tower, I wish I woulda stayed long enough to see you do it >:( So mid 4th gear, is that like same speed as the 90 footer at thundercross?
Quote from: florida400ex on June 19, 2005, 07:40:41 PM
Nice pics dreth, good job on the water tower, I wish I woulda stayed long enough to see you do it >:( So mid 4th gear, is that like same speed as the 90 footer at thundercross?
exactly like thundercross
thanks mike and tony for the kind words ;)
mike launching the front table
[attachment deleted by admin]
those amatures! im gonna have to show them how its done
[attachment deleted by admin]
our camera girls! aka tori and boots ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
man, You got to love those camera girls,,,
(http://pages.prodigy.net/hauxfan/Signs/Group_19/11.gif)
opps, sorry!! ;) ;D
;D
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
the gravity cavity step up :o
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
as yall can tell im learning more tricks
[attachment deleted by admin]
dade city races after hard rock
[attachment deleted by admin]
at dade city raceway
[attachment deleted by admin]
Had a great time on the ride. Got to do it again soooon. Bad weather great company. Dreth--I'll get more comfortable with the big jumps. But only after I get some shocks.
Looks like you guys had a blast. Although it seemed to be very muddy :-\. But at least you guys got to do some riding. Looking good on those jumps Dreth ;). We gotta get you on one of these tracks that 's alil more taimed for us guys that can't fly quite as far.
Quote from: dreth on June 19, 2005, 01:13:30 PM
ill do it mike! wheres the torch :o you woulda thought honda would have painted the bottom of the quad too ::)
look at that sexy beast of a quad on the right there,,,,preeeeety.
Id@
that's it, now that my schedule will soon be a bit more free,,,,,someone call me the next time ya'll go to hardrock,,,,I wanna go.
Id@
Some NICE HIGH Fly'n There !!! Yeah i must admit...
Adam's a Cool Dude !! ;)
sweet! congrads on the water tower!!!!!! :o
;DHad a ball Dreth. Did you race Dade and if not how did everyone else do?
Well I didn't get to go to Hardrock with you guys but I had a blast meeting you all at Dade City! I really had alot of fun racing with Melissa! Hopefully I will get to meet up with you all on the next mx group ride!
What a blast! This place has a little of everything for everyone. We got a bunch of pics too it's just taken me a few days to get them resized. lol
[attachment deleted by admin]
Me cut'n it up on the Sand track
[attachment deleted by admin]
again
[attachment deleted by admin]
Holton right behind ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Nightbreed ready to set sail :D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D That's more like it
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
My turn ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
:o
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
The Blaster boys on the peewee track.
[attachment deleted by admin]
:D
[attachment deleted by admin]
pee-wee,,,,sounds like where I'll be riding.
Id@
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
:D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D I think I had more fun watching these guys than I did riding all day
[attachment deleted by admin]
:D
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
:D They were really tearin' it up!
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D I finally made it out to the main track. :o
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D Not quite healed enough for that abuse. :-\
[attachment deleted by admin]
Time to clean up...now that was a chore :(
[attachment deleted by admin]
Had a butterfly pay me a visit at the bike wash. lol He sat there on my arm for probably ten minutes before flying away. :o
[attachment deleted by admin]
The main track was down right awesome. :)
This track was a lot of fun. I think this is the most fun I have had on a MX track yet. I got a few pics also and wil post them tonight when I get home.
Had a blast out there with everyone even know it was a mud bath in the morning. ;D
Dreth, I will be right behind you next time over the water tower jump. Its time for me to step it up another notch. ;) This pit bike has somthing for ya. ;)
Where is that track?
Quote from: yamarauler on June 20, 2005, 11:20:30 AM
Where is that track?
Ocala, Fl Exit 258 right off I-75 just east of the exit.
sweet pics Hollywood ;)
Thanks, Hollywood for posting them great picks of me, I will see you at the next group ride that your at.
I have a few pics too share also.
This is the first table top down the front strech of the main track.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Landing the table top.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Some Guy on a trx450 doing the tower jump. :o
I got your back next time. ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
The up hill dubble before the right hander back down to the gravity cavity.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Same jump, just a different angle. ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Then the table top at the top of the hill before you turn and go back to the G.C.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Same jump different angle. 8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
1 more shot of that table and the old 2 stroke pit bike gettin it done. ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Nice little seat jumper after the right hander going down to the G.C.
[attachment deleted by admin]
OK its time for the Gravity Cavity up hill Jump!!!
I think I can, I think I can............ ???
Nope!! Maybe next time. I chickened out..lol
Now Im kickin my self till the next time.. :-\ :)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Just a tit muddy out their that day but we road all day and it was a blast.
Thanks Nightbreed for taking a few pics of me. ;D ;D ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Ryan enjoying the show and Boots in the background. ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
I have to say that this little dubble was giving all of us a fit because it was just to slippery to get a good drive out of the left hander to get over it and land on the down side. A steep down side at that.
[attachment deleted by admin]
This was the time of day when Dreth said...Boyz Im going for it! Check out the landing of the tower jump in the background. :o
[attachment deleted by admin]
great pics mike/matt! im sorry about not getting more of every body but boots was taking pics and tori was filming! next time 1fast! the G.C. and the TOWER ;)
Yeah Matt what was up with that.....
(http://bestsmileys.com/scared/8.gif)
I know. I know. Look who's typing......
I WAS REALLY SHOWING OFF FOR THIS ONE ;)
thanks inyourdraft2000 ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Dreth is the man!!!!
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/theman.gif)
lmbo,, keep up the good work,,heheheeeee
Quote from: dreth on June 20, 2005, 09:53:00 PM
I WAS REALLY SHOWING OFF FOR THIS ONE ;)
thanks inyourdraft2000 ;D
All the pictures are cool espically the last one. ;D
I'm so glad I went saturday. I got to meet new people that I enjoyed being around. I'm not real good with names but everyone was great, and the girls there riding were just awsome. I'd like to do it again sometime.
Hey Dreth, Anytime my friend. 8)
Quote from: dreth on June 20, 2005, 09:53:00 PM
I WAS REALLY SHOWING OFF FOR THIS ONE ;)
thanks inyourdraft2000 ;D
that shirt" im proof that god saves" musta been pretty tight durin that jump lol
Quote from: dreth on June 20, 2005, 09:53:00 PM
I WAS REALLY SHOWING OFF FOR THIS ONE ;)
thanks inyourdraft2000 ;D
I think this is when he was in Third gear, You should have seen him when he clicked it into Fourth!!! :o
Dreth forgot to say that I ran into the back of him going up the tower jump. Thats why he went flying so high and far. Little bump draft. ;)
great pics guys looks like everyone had a great time . too bad i missed it , dreth props to you bro. thats some sick air of that water tower ...........boy you got skills.........braaaaapppp ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: lawn_man mx on June 21, 2005, 08:56:38 PM
great pics guys looks like everyone had a great time . too bad i missed it , dreth props to you bro. thats some sick air of that water tower ...........boy you got skills.........braaaaapppp ;D ;D ;D
thanks lawnman! the tower was easy, it was the double, double, table,table getting to it that was kicking my butt! thanks to Atomcrf450 i got er done ;D