ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: Rflattrackmatt on August 25, 2009, 04:19:28 PM

Title: Thunderbowl practice on Sunday the 6th
Post by: Rflattrackmatt on August 25, 2009, 04:19:28 PM
I am trying to get a group of flat track bikes together for a practice day on September 6th. I have two so far, any more takers? I don't want to drive two hours to go around by myself but I will.
Matt  #97
yz450F
Title: Re: Thunderbowl practice on Sunday the 6th
Post by: Rflattrackmatt on August 26, 2009, 07:23:36 AM
Anyone ????
Title: Re: Thunderbowl practice on Sunday the 6th
Post by: stgsali on August 26, 2009, 09:07:36 AM
We're trying to get things together for it. As of right now, we are planning to make it.
Title: Re: Thunderbowl practice on Sunday the 6th
Post by: Rflattrackmatt on August 28, 2009, 03:42:55 PM
anyone else??? Maybe we can stage a little race ;D
Title: Re: Thunderbowl practice on Sunday the 6th
Post by: Rflattrackmatt on September 03, 2009, 07:37:26 AM
anyone?
Title: Re: Thunderbowl practice on Sunday the 6th
Post by: Orangecycle1 on September 03, 2009, 04:02:07 PM
I bought a Honda crf450 and plan to come and test.
Pat
#21 Cdale