Can someone please help me as to what is a few or one good web site or place to by a thumb extender as I can not get rid of the thumb cramps everytime I ride.
Thanks to all for any help you all can provide
Ride till you reach the stars.........
I'm not sure of any websites that have them. I went to a local dealer and had them order one for me. It was only $20.... and WELL worth it, lol.
I take that back... here is a link :)
http://www2.northerntool.com/product-1/200147574.htm
I bought one for my wife at Outdoor World. They are great and she has no more pain in her hand now. Just be careful. When I ride her bike and am not used to the extender, I have stabbed the throttle when I didn't mean to and have had a couple of close calls.
Also try tractor supply place I got one their.
Thanks all you have a tremndous help
Sky I have saved that site to my favorites
Thanks again and hope to see you all out on the trails
SpaceRider-
Your local TSC (Tractor Supply Co.) should stock them. I saw them at my local TSC a couple of days ago. In my opinion, I don't like them. I have arthritis in my hands/thumbs and it didn't help, just made it more awkward to use the throttle. I took it back.
I was also thinking about fabricating a rod the length of the grip and mounting it to the thum throttle (not permanent) so all you have to do when you hold the grip is squeeze and and the palm of your hand will give it throttle
Another thing you can do is loosen a little so you can spin it around with some force, not flopping around. When your thumb gets tired you roll it backwards until you can grab it with your index and middle finger. Then you can pull the throttle with those two fingers and still hold on.
TICK TOCK TICK TOCK................time is approaching for a ride come on Spacerider!!!!!!!!!!!