We went to the dirt farm sat. and had a blast, got there about 10:30 and was the only ones in the park, wich was good, gave us some time to get use to the track :) most of the jumps out there, any novice can jump, ecept the 2 doubles, prety much do or die. after bouncing my head off the handle bars 2x and spliting my helmet visor, i prety much left them alone, lol... the table top is where we stayed most of the day. it was sweet, very hard to mess up on ecept over jumping it. its about 35-40ft wish it was about 10ft longer :)... i posted 2 pictures of it below, they also have a drag strip and oval flat track and a short trail for the 4x4 atv's... also there shop has a little bit of everything with decent prices.
the place is a little small, but all in all, there is 60+ acres with prety much everything you would wont to do and its a legal place to ride, got to give them 2 thumbs up for that !! you should check it out and help support one of the few places we have to ride :) DRK
http://www.powersportz.com./Dirtfarm.htm
(http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-6/1032221/DrkShdw1.jpg)
(http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-6/1032221/DrkShdw4.jpg)
I was suppose to go up there with Bigworm and his crew, however the daddy do list got a little long so I hacked away at that instead. Got my Garden Started also. Nice pics. we'll get there soon.
ya i met bigworm sat. tell him i said hello, mabe we will see you out there next weekend :)
Hey drkshdw nice meeting you guys , Ive been to dirtfarm 2 times and have a blast every time. I had a good talk with the owner awsome guy he works real hard on trying to give the riders an great time. we will be going back july 2nd or 3rd not sure yet. drkshdw and his bud (sorry forgot screen name) were getting some great air on the jumps. hope to see you guys next time. ;D
bigworm, keep me posted as to when you are going back. as of right now I plan on going up when you do. Now for myinput, I would rather go up on Sat the 2ed as i have a party to go to on the 3ed.
Jim,
Let me know wehn yall go I might tag along. ;)
we seem to be going up on the 3rd of july as of now Ill keep you posted, Love to see some good mx riding as for now Im still trying to get some of the fears out some of thoughs ramps are crazy.
Sounds good bro let me know. I'm still trying to get back to where I was before getting hurt. ::)
went to the dirt farm for the first time must say great place to ride still growing but great fun for the whole family. a must to check out.