A cowboy appeared before St. Peter at the Pearly Gates.
'Have you ever done anything of particular merit?' St. Peter asked.
'Well, I can think of one thing,' the cowboy offered.
'On a trip to the Black Hills out in South Dakota , I came upon a gang of bikers, who were threatening a young woman.
I directed them to leave her alone, but they wouldn't listen.
So, I approached the largest and most heavily tattooed biker and smacked him in his face ....
Kicked his bike over, ripped out his nose ring, and threw it on the ground.
I yelled, 'Now, back off!! Or I'll kick the sh*t out of all of you!'
St. Peter was impressed, 'When did this happen?'
'Just a couple of minutes ago...'
okay, that was funny. I saw bareback and cowboy and thought it was going to be a gay cowboy joke...
Quote from: TNTaylor on August 19, 2009, 02:34:35 PM
okay, that was funny. I saw bareback and cowboy and thought it was going to be a gay cowboy joke...
LOL rolback1
If you saw Bareback theres NO gay about her ;)