This is a preliminary post just to see how many people would be interested in a group ride out of the OHV Center during Sept or Oct.
We haven't been since they imposed designated trails. Besides a title/OHV sticker on ourATV, what else would we need to participate? October would be cooler weather.
State laws regarding kids and on "two up" if the atv is not designed for it. Possible I can get the fee waiver, if not $10 per adult, $5 per child, that is for a 3 day pass.
I might go, I'll be there this weekend.
Sport or Utility quads?
Utility Bikes..... Ill be there.
Quote from: Baileygunns on August 13, 2009, 06:47:22 PM
Sport or Utility quads?
can sports go too if so i'm in Oct
This will be a family ride. 3 years ago when we opened the trail system we had about 140 sport, utility and side by sides. We divided them up into 3 groups. 1 mostly sports, one long (30 mile) family and one short (11 mile) family for families that did not want to go on the long ride. People brought there own food and we had hot dogs and soda for sale.
I haven't been on a Ocala group rides in years So I would be up for it. It doesn't matter to me Sport are Utility. But Oct seems like it would be better to host it.
my son and myself would go on this.we have the year pass and ride the forest a lot.we usually ride south of 40 so a ride on the northern trails would be a nice change.I like the fact that since the trail system went into effect hardly anyone goes anymore.I ride a lot during the week and usually have the whole place to myself.the old group rides were fun though.
So are we going to get this ride going are what? I would like to have a big group ride just like back in the days of the Rodman Dame rides
The date is Saturday , Oct 24th. details to follow
In for 3 of us.
Side by Sides ok for the group rides?
I'll try to make this one. I was at the trail opening ride. I'll be on a ute.