ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: susieblazer on August 12, 2009, 09:15:37 PM

Title: looking forward to more.......
Post by: susieblazer on August 12, 2009, 09:15:37 PM
 :T

  We just celebrated our 36th wedding anniversary!! Would do it all over again .........



  MMMMMMMMMMM Loveeeeeeeeee that Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn <nanaparty>



Title: Re: looking forward to more.......
Post by: renmus on August 13, 2009, 09:26:02 AM
way to go.  IJ and I are working to catch up with you. 
Title: Re: looking forward to more.......
Post by: Keeter on August 13, 2009, 10:03:53 AM
Quote from: renmus on August 13, 2009, 09:26:02 AM
way to go.  IJ and I are working to catch up with you. 

Ha!

Congrats!!
Title: Re: looking forward to more.......
Post by: susieblazer on August 15, 2009, 01:03:22 PM
thanks , gets better every year!!
Title: Re: looking forward to more.......
Post by: Sleazy_Rider78 on August 16, 2009, 10:04:59 PM
Congratuations.  I just celebrated my first wedding anniversary last weekend.  Marriage isn't as scary as I thought it would be.
Title: Re: looking forward to more.......
Post by: mrbones on August 17, 2009, 02:56:41 AM
Not yet.  ;)
Title: Re: looking forward to more.......
Post by: Kaw3604x4 Princess on August 17, 2009, 04:01:56 PM
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!