I am selling my Micro Sprint car.
Best I know, it's a suzuki rm 250 motor, may or may not be bored out to 270.
$1,400
(http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/floridaatvmotoplex/sprint-1.jpg)
(http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/floridaatvmotoplex/sprint-2.jpg)
(http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/floridaatvmotoplex/sprint-3.jpg)
is car still for sale?
Quote from: flagman on August 25, 2010, 11:24:13 PM
is car still for sale?
No sir, I sold it back to the guy I bought it from, many months ago.
Are you looking for a car?I know of a couple that are for sale,pretty resonable too.Let me know.Wade (813-716-7807) www.sunshinemicrosprints.com
Hey Paul we had your old car out on the big track at East Bay couple weekends ago.My uncle has it now and he was having fun with it.
Quote from: micro10 on August 26, 2010, 12:24:04 AM
Are you looking for a car?I know of a couple that are for sale,pretty resonable too.Let me know.Wade (813-716-7807) www.sunshinemicrosprints.com
Hey Paul we had your old car out on the big track at East Bay couple weekends ago.My uncle has it now and he was having fun with it.
Hi Wade....how's it running? I kinda miss it...but prefer the big 4x4 quad I bought in it's place.
I bet you guys are happy T'Bowl is opening up again.
It's been running good,but he managed to hit the wall and knock the front axel loose.
We've been sitting idle for to long not having a track.So it's been good that Bill is opening up T-Bowl.You ever going to build a track up there?
Quote from: micro10 on August 26, 2010, 12:32:01 AM
It's been running good,but he managed to hit the wall and knock the front axel loose.
We've been sitting idle for to long not having a track.So it's been good that Bill is opening up T-Bowl.You ever going to build a track up there?
No sir, I will happily donate a chunk of land to the cause if you guys ever want to build your own track though. ;D
I need to break down one day and get the bikes out of the shed.So I come and visit ya.
Quote from: micro10 on August 26, 2010, 12:40:53 AM
I need to break down one day and get the bikes out of the shed.So I come and visit ya.
We'll leave a light on for ya ;)
Quote from: Paul_S on August 26, 2010, 12:43:48 AM
Quote from: micro10 on August 26, 2010, 12:40:53 AM
I need to break down one day and get the bikes out of the shed.So I come and visit ya.
We'll leave a light on for ya ;)
just like tom bodet :ThumbsUp.gif