Poll
Question:
WHOS RACEIN
Option 1: T
votes: 0
Option 2: T
votes: 0
ATV &UTV RACE AT PBIR SEP 12 CALLING ALL ATVS COME OUT TO OUR NEW 100FT BY 40WIDE RACE TRACK MORE INFO COMING
I'm not sure which one I should vote for.
ill race
cmon bring some freinds and 4 wheelers
What type of racing? Mud or sand? How much is entry? Where is it located?
belive its mud and my 2wd kfx 400 on tractor tires will be there racing the atv class and hopefully taking gold ;)
Matt I will be there. I want to see you tear it up with machine >:D
u got it wacker u no i would look better tearing it up with some mudneck gear ;) got bike dieled in really good its sits 3 inches wider on each corner since last time u seen it
Come see me this weekend at TCR :o
you the real people going/party at l cross :-* over 5000 in cash and prize ;)
I think I'll be racing next weekend. Sounds like a lot of fun!!
http://racepbir.com/component/jcalpro/view/3204/66.html
We will be there ;)
Is this only for mudders or are they going to open up the mx track for sport quads??
Quote from: bluesman on September 10, 2009, 07:21:52 PM
Is this only for mudders or are they going to open up the mx track for sport quads??
Just a mud race event ;)
WE WORKED HARD ON THE NEW TRACK FOR TWO DAYS ITS NOW READY 60 FT WIDE BY 130 LONG COME OUT TWO CHECK US OUT SAT RACER GATE OPENS AT 9 DRIVERS MEETING AT 3 U MUST BE AT THE MEETING TO RACE HOPE TO SEE EVERY ONETHERE
We will be rolling in a bit after 10am...Save us a good spot ;)
Had a blast at PBIR yesterday!! Here's a link to a few vids posted on the action
http://forum.highlifter.com/tm.aspx?high=&m=3687095&mpage=1#3714651
More videos here
http://milliondollarbuggyclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=28&p=97#p97
They did a great job setting the races up. We had a good time watching and talking with everyone. I was going to work hard getting the pictures ready today, but I keep looking out the window at what a nice day it is. Look for more pictures later in the week at www.mudneck.com
(http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt44/mudneck1/PBIR%20Take%20Two/PBIRATV045.jpg)
(http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt44/mudneck1/PBIR%20Take%20Two/PBIRATV048.jpg)
(http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt44/mudneck1/PBIR%20Take%20Two/PBIRATV049.jpg)
thanks to everyone who came out to the event had a good time stay tuned more events coming milliondollarbuggyclub.com for all your info thanks again from me and all my crew
Big Ed and crew did a great job on the pit. Some of the best races were the grudge match races at the end....Fun event!!!!!
(http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt44/mudneck1/PBIR%20Take%20Two/PBIRATV083.jpg)
wish I had heard about this.
Quote from: stonny9 on September 20, 2009, 07:21:24 PM
wish I had heard about this.
It was a cool event. Sorryu you missed it. It was posted :
ATV&UTV RACES AT PBIR SEP 12
« on: July 28, 2009, 07:56:54 PM » Quote