My family is moving about 3 miles away from my current home here in St.Pete. I am in need of an enclosed trailer for about a week. My garage is full and I need a place to store boxes as we seal them up. I will be moving by the weekend of the 8th so you can have it back that weekend. Let me know if you can help a brotha out.
Mike
727-692-3196
Anybody?
Nobody?
Mike my Toy hauler has a large storage are in back when its all folded up, If you want to drive over to east coast & get it for a week or so let me know.Weight is about 10 K +-/ If not that Im sure I can fix you up with a couple open trailers brother 8)
Thanks brother. I have a buddy with a 5x10 enclosed that I'm getting this evening and I have a couple of friends with open trailers. I also have a buddy thats a regional mgr at U-haul that is going to hook me up with a 26ft truck for the day of the move. You are the man Wacker. Thanks for the offer.
All I have is a small open utility trailer. Good luck with the move.
I hope it goes better than all the rest of the BS. When you get settled in, summer should be winding down & we can go hang @ WB and drink some mountain water & catch up ;)
Good luck bro` wish you were closer!
Want me to watch the Sami for you. I'll take good care. >:( ;)