Hi guys, please come and join us for our Labor Day feature weekend
www.floridamotoplex.com
(http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd287/floridaatvmotoplex/laborfeature710.jpg)
think me and my crew might come for this one ;)
I will be there!
It sounds like fun to me. We gonna make it to this one.
I'm still waiting for a non holiday feature.
I still think it hurts you to have ALL of your features on holidays. Of course its not up for discussion, because when I tried to talk about it on your site big bully butt crack moderated me and deleted the topic. Yes, I'm still ticked about that.
if funds allow ill be there.
Quote from: Chillinthemost on July 07, 2009, 06:14:38 PM
I'm still waiting for a non holiday feature.
I still think it hurts you to have ALL of your features on holidays. Of course its not up for discussion, because when I tried to talk about it on your site big bully butt crack moderated me and deleted the topic. Yes, I'm still ticked about that.
I see that. :o
The good news is after Labor Day, we have 2 non holiday features in a row, plus an Endurance Race, all fall on non holiday weekends. ;D
October 30th - November 1st Mayhem at the Motoplex.
December 4th - December 6th Xmas at the Motoplex.
Bank on it!
oh you know we will be at the Plex on Labor Day......
We will be there for sure, should be a blast.
Paul_S + 3
Bulldog66 + 1
GT + ?
Crom A Zone + 6~10
Prowler John + ?
Only Powersports
Raptorman Ed + 2
Steve (Pensacola) + ?
if all show TEAM WTF will be 6 to 10 deep
Paul_S + 3
Bulldog66 + 1
GT + ?
Crom A Zone + 6~10
Prowler John + 2
Only Powersports
Raptorman Ed + 2
Steve (Pensacola) + ?
the norris crew will be there
Like 4x4matt said, we might do this one
thats right jrpro is also team manger of TEAM WTF? and one of the techs
and a racer
i'll do some bogs if anyone is down :)
Quote from: jrpro130 on July 12, 2009, 07:41:53 PM
and a racer
i'll do some bogs if anyone is down :)
Im down.
Are we there yet?