This inkedforlife87's new toy. Just posting pics for him.
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/fulltrack/fulltrack006.jpg)
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/fulltrack/fulltrack007.jpg)
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/fulltrack/fulltrack008.jpg)
It has been painted since these were taken, and it has a Chrysler big block in it. We should have some better pics after this weekend.
God bless, that things is outta hand.
i think i have seen it by the hump
never been there
sweeetttt.... I want one :o
That buggy is sweet!
Ha Ha Ha !!! ;D That thing is bad azz !!! ;D ;D ;D
That thing is looking awesome :)
took it today on its madin voyge and it ran great,nothing stops that thing.ill tell you what i have never had so much fun,im glad i bought that instead of a new rancher 350.went through some holes that coverd the bottom deck,witch is about 5ft off the ground totaly with mud and that thing keep going.ill post some pics later.
;D
here are some pics at Holeylands
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/fulltrack/hl617024.jpg)
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/fulltrack/hl617015.jpg)
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/fulltrack/hl617020.jpg)
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/fulltrack/hl617016.jpg)
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/fulltrack/hl617013.jpg)
It was so wet, my friend actually got SEA SICK ;D
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/fulltrack/hl617011.jpg)
OK, not really. But it is a long way down.
I was working in NE Ocala today and I think I saw this beast at a house next to the job I was working today. Is that the same beast ? ??? If so its bigger in person !!! ;D ;D
Did you get gas at the Texaco station off 595 near 136th Sunday sometime around noon?
nice pics. man that thing is bad. hoelylands looks untouchable.
YEAH THAT WAS IT.BEING PULLED BY A BLUE F-150 4 DOOR
HOLEY LANDS IS PRETTY BAD BUT WE MADE IT THROUGH EVERY THING WITH OUT A PROBLEM
I think it was a blue truck...I live around the corner in Shenandoah and saw you at the gas station as I was driving by. I had a suspicion that was you. Sounds like you're having fun with it.
I'LL TELL YOU WHAT.I WAS GOING TO BUY A RANCHER,AND I'AM SO GLAD I DIDNT.THE TRACK IS MORE FUN THAN A QUAD WILL EVER BE.
Thats because youv'e never ridden a quad ::) I don't think this is a good place to start knocking atv's either. I might have to take my bike out there and run circles around you, and I do mean circles. Not those "NASCAR lap" circles the the track does. It was nice staying high and dry though. ;D
congrats...ohv of the week here
http://www.flaohv.com/content.asp?sid=0&nid=42
thanks!