Wasnt aware of this but thought it may help somone to get started riding on a quad.
CROOMATVRENTAL.COM
http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/rvs/1256002110.html
Wow, I wonder who that is because they stole all the pictures for their site from me. The pics on the ad shows my wife going down a hill on my Recon. The top of their site has my panorama from Croom and a pic of Corey jumping his Raptor.
I honestly wouldn't have cared much if they just asked first. The domain look up shows Auto Busters, Inc as the owner of the site.
Sorry Mr. Bones Dude. Just trying to get non riders going. Didnt know the link I posted was for a picture stealer...... ::) At least they gave the site recognition in the pics ???
No problem. The entire Where to Ride section was cut and pasted with links to our site. It almost looks like ATVFlorida.com is a part of their site. Which it isn't.
If it gets more people involved in our sport, I really don't care. But hey, a simple email asking "Can I use your Croom pics on our site?" would've been nice since they are selling a service.
Hey Mr Bones
That is my site and I didn't make the site so I wasn't aware of any pictures taken
I am sorry
can I use your pictures on my site please
if not i will remove them immediately
croomatvrental.com
Kenny
Quote from: CROOMATVRENTAL on July 06, 2009, 06:52:30 PM
Hey Mr Bones
That is my site and I didn't make the site so I wasn't aware of any pictures taken
I am sorry
can I use your pictures on my site please
if not i will remove them immediately
croomatvrental.com
Kenny
Why don't you become a sponsor of atvflorida.com and make it all official?
What does that mean sponsor atvflorida.com
wow I din't know about this, I have had a lot of people looking for a quad for a day of ride, and you guys are really close to Croom, even better, cool
Spread the word for us and let them know we are adding different atv's weekly.........Take care
Croomatvrental.com
Quote from: bushwacker on July 06, 2009, 05:41:31 PM
Wasnt aware of this but thought it may help somone to get started riding on a quad.
CROOMATVRENTAL.COM
http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/rvs/1256002110.html
I tried to check out the add but it has been removed.
That is a great idea on getting new people into this sport. good job man.i have a quaetion, if i anted to rent a quad, i would assume that i wouldnt have to pay the registration fee at the gate correct?
I hope you have a great insurance policy. Your premium must be through the roof. Remember, a release of liability is only as strong as the lawyer defending it.
Good Luck!!
The gate pass to Croom atv park is included, helmet's to is you need one......come check us out ( Croomatvrental.com )
We are looking to buy ATV'S ~ if you are selling your atv, let us give you a bid ~ Requirements: No broken plastic-light scratches are ok ~ No dented wheels ~ no wore out tires ~ Automatic's only ~ 2wd or 4wd ~ must have title in your name-No bill of sale ~ 2005 or newer ~ less then 100 hours if there is a hour meter ~ must be named brand-no asian atv's ~ must be 4 stroke ~ any size any color.......please email pictures and description with year, make , model and hours to ( Kenny@croomatvrental.com )and we will email you back a cash bid for your atv.....any question call us at 352=345=8797........Croomatvrental.com
Quote from: CROOMATVRENTAL on July 09, 2009, 01:30:46 AM
What does that mean sponsor atvflorida.com
Click the advertise link at the top of the screen and complete the form to sponsor ATVFLORIDA.com and advertise your business here.