Here you go. I will be getting more up tomorrow.
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TTheat1/IMG_3452.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TTheat1/IMG_3453.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TTheat1/IMG_3454.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TTheat1/IMG_3457.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TTheat1/IMG_3460.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TTheat1/IMG_3463.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TTheat1/IMG_3466.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TTheat1/IMG_3467.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TTheat1/IMG_3468.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TTheat1/IMG_3472.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TTheat1/IMG_3473.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TTheat1/IMG_3476.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TTheat1/IMG_3477.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TTheat1/IMG_3480.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TTheat1/IMG_3481.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TTheat1/IMG_3482.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TTheat1/IMG_3483.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TTheat1/IMG_3491.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TTheat1/IMG_3498.jpg)
Here are some of the Vet class.Brady is actually getting some air! :o
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Vet%20Quad%20Race%201/IMG_3581.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Vet%20Quad%20Race%201/IMG_3582.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Vet%20Quad%20Race%201/IMG_3588.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Vet%20Quad%20Race%201/IMG_3598.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Vet%20Quad%20Race%201/IMG_3600.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Vet%20Quad%20Race%201/IMG_3601.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Vet%20Quad%20Race%201/IMG_3602.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Vet%20Quad%20Race%201/IMG_3605.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Vet%20Quad%20Race%201/IMG_3607.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Vet%20Quad%20Race%201/IMG_3609.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Vet%20Quad%20Race%201/IMG_3610.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Vet%20Quad%20Race%201/IMG_3619.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/Vet%20Quad%20Race%201/083e901c.jpg)
Quote from: stgsali on July 02, 2009, 10:20:37 PM
Here are some of the Vet class.Brady is actually getting some air! :o
blind squirrel theory does apply sometimes!!!
Nice pics. To bad I could'nt be there, :banghead.gif had to work. Looks like it was a great day :) Hope next time I could be there.
Want more? Here ya go!
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/junior%20quadrace1/IMG_3436.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/junior%20quadrace1/IMG_3437.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/junior%20quadrace1/IMG_3438.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/junior%20quadrace1/IMG_3443.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/junior%20quadrace1/IMG_3444.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/junior%20quadrace1/IMG_3445.jpg)
Sheesh. More TT pictures. I'll be getting to the Flat Track pictures in a bit.
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TT27June/IMG_3502.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TT27June/IMG_3503.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TT27June/IMG_3504.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TT27June/IMG_3507.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TT27June/IMG_3513.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TT27June/IMG_3514.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TT27June/IMG_3515.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TT27June/IMG_3520.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TT27June/IMG_3527.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TT27June/IMG_3528.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TT27June/IMG_3529.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TT27June/IMG_3531.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TT27June/IMG_3540.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TT27June/IMG_3545.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TT27June/IMG_3546.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TT27June/IMG_3551.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TT27June/IMG_3552.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TT27June/IMG_3556.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TT27June/IMG_3561.jpg)
(http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk125/stgsali/TT27June/f.jpg)