Please take a moment to join us on Facebook and/or MySpace
http://www.myspace.com/motoplex
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Florida-Motoplex/119054260459?ref=s
um sure i'll get right on it :N
Real men dont bliggitty blog on facey spacey. I thought only teenaged girls did that stuff.
Quote from: Chillinthemost on June 24, 2009, 08:16:19 PM
Real men dont bliggitty blog on facey spacey. I thought only teenaged girls did that stuff.
So as Anoriginal is one of the Motoplex's fans, that certainly clears up who wears the pants in you guy's "friendship" ;)
Come on Paul, I'm a big Motoplex fan, just dont do the facebook stuff. Doesn't surprise me though that Anoriginal has a myspace/ facebook, he is SO hip :hotty2.gif
Quote from: Chillinthemost on June 24, 2009, 09:50:30 PM
Come on Paul, I'm a big Motoplex fan, just dont do the facebook stuff. Doesn't surprise me though that Anoriginal has a myspace/ facebook, he is SO hip :hotty2.gif
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Well, real men don't deep throat bananas before eating them either. But, that never stopped Chillin.
I joined, and for the record, I can deep throat a papaya!
no thanks
Quote from: sbripple on June 26, 2009, 01:35:50 AM
no thanks
Thanks for sharing that with us. (http://www.floridaatv.com/smf/Smileys/Lots_O_Smileys/tu2.gif)
Quote from: sbripple on June 26, 2009, 01:35:50 AM
no thanks
Whew......thank God!! ;D
Paul,
Great facebook page. Looks like lots of people are starting to sign on. :ThumbsUp.gif
Do you have one for Trailerspace, thats the one I like. b:r