This Saturday is TT & Flat Track Racing at Thunderbowl Speedway. This is is the series finale for TT & Flat Track, as well as the SDTA. This is a DOUBLE POINTS race, and since it is the last race of this series it is mandatory and can not be used for a drop score. Several classes are very close and will be decided by this race, so there should be some good racing.
The Summer TT & Flat Track Series schedule is complete and will be available at the track on Saturday.
Gates open @ 9am
TT Racing to start @ NOON!
Don't be late cuz we ain't gonna wait!
Flat Track Racing to start after TT- approx 5 - 6 pm
Working on it right now.
New flyer. Sorry about that, I guess that I had a little brain fart. Flyer has been corrected though.
Track is in good shape. Weather's supposed to be nice. C'mon out ;D
I hope that skinny mofo guy brings his quad out.....
:o how bout that rain i see? are we still on?
nate#38