Triple Canopy for 4th of July. Ready to go!!!!!!!!!!
convince them to let 2wd mud vechials in so i can come hang with mudneck they are so cool people and my truck looks good with sticker on it too
Quote from: crom A zone on June 21, 2009, 09:19:51 PM
convince them to let 2wd mud vechials in so i can come hang with mudneck they are so cool people and my truck looks good with sticker on it too
or convince you to get a running mud vehicle.
my 2wd is a running mud veichal i went through same holes that wacker went on his 4x4 for lil bit.
;)
(http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/356/lcross6192009056.jpg) (http://img230.imageshack.us/i/lcross6192009056.jpg/)
;D ;D ;D
Thats a good pic! I'm still sold on RYC just because of the pure amazing time we had last time, and 800 acres, but thats another discussion and I'm not clogging this one. I definetly want to check out TCR though.
Isn't it a GREAT thing that there are some choices now?? Have fun at RYC, see ya at TCR (unless we go to RYC the time you chose to do TCR!)
wacker thans for pic that looks sick. and on side not carb was main jet was 2sizes 2 big she all fixxed up now ready to go
I'll have more up on Mudneck.com later this week Matt. Nice hanging out with ya. That was a good steak fridaynight huh ;D
You two should get a room :-\
I will be at TCR on the fourth.
fri night steak was good yea stinks i did not drink enough beer to hang with the older crowed
Im almost ready. May have sound systems @ Mudneck :o
Quote from: bushwacker on June 30, 2009, 12:00:06 PM
Im almost ready. May have sound systems @ Mudneck :o
Wooo Hoooo!!