Is anyone going to L-Cross this weekend? I am going on solo it looks like, and was wondering who was going to do the 25 mile trail ride. Get in touch with me so we can hook up Saturday.
if i go it be fri and sat with my freind she be on my bike withme big 2wd on mud tires pic in other thread
screw l-cross (jk) lets see some pics of that z28! i'm currently looking for a 70-71 z/28 with no luck (mostly because im not filthy rich, mostly, partly because i just low ball the hell out of people ;D)
My 1980 just got stolen last month!!!! It had the original paint and the cowl induction even worked. I pulled the motor and tranny and was building it, so I parked the car out at my property in Fellsmere because I had no room at my house in Sebastian. Last month someone hooked up to it and pulled it away. I am sick to my stomach about it. Iv'e had two other ones, an 8p0 and a 81. I like the body style. Anyhow, has anyone heard a bout Mudigras rescheduling date????
muddi gras wont re open redneck yacht club one uped them and they got event july 4th week end
Quote from: gearhead400 on June 17, 2009, 12:22:11 PM
screw l-cross (jk) lets see some pics of that z28! i'm currently looking for a 70-71 z/28 with no luck (mostly because im not filthy rich, mostly, partly because i just low ball the hell out of people ;D)
kinda on topic (sorry about it being blury)
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/th_pic003.jpg) (http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/?action=view¤t=pic003.jpg)
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/th_pic002.jpg) (http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/?action=view¤t=pic002.jpg)
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/th_pic001.jpg) (http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/?action=view¤t=pic001.jpg)
Looks great!!! How's it run???
Its a solid low 10 sec car :drive.gif