Poll
Question:
how is croom ?
Option 1: is it a good place to ride
votes: 11
Option 2: is there anything bad about the place
votes: 1
how is croom i have never been there and i was wondering if it is worth it to go it looks good is there anything bad about it
A LOT of whoops! Besides that its great! Thats if you like riding trails, thats alll I ride and I love it there!
I love Croom. I ride all the time often with the ilovehondas. It is pretty diverse. As mentioned the primary trails have rediculous whoops. There are the ole mining pits if you are into hill climbs as well as good riding trails. There are jumps all around if you take the time to groom them a bit.
Quote from: shogun323 on June 15, 2009, 12:04:52 AM
I love Croom. I ride all the time often with the ilovehondas. It is pretty diverse. As mentioned the primary trails have rediculous whoops. There are the ole mining pits if you are into hill climbs as well as good riding trails. There are jumps all around if you take the time to groom them a bit.
Shogun likes the mines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are both right.
Deff. well worth the 50 bucks a year, but wait till after july 1 cause that is when renewals are for the yearly registration!!!!!
Quote from: z400250 on June 15, 2009, 01:12:24 AM
Shogun likes the mines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are both right.
Deff. well worth the 50 bucks a year, but wait till after july 1 cause that is when renewals are for the yearly registration!!!!!
Bahhhhh!!! I hate em. Especially when they are all washed out!!!
croom is finally cracking down on idoits! but not to strict. its alot more safer than it was 10 years. watch the kids its really nice but does get crowded
Croom Rocks and its only 50 bucs ayear
are they strict on the helmet and alcohol do they patrol around
Croom is awesome if you know how to ride! and the question about the helmet and alchohol well YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE TO BE STRICT ALWAYS!!! wear a helmet and dont be impaired while riding. SIMPLE!!! ALL the people I have taken from Miami that ride Croom now! say everything else SUCKS!!!! after riding Croom
Quote from: SIKTUND on June 16, 2009, 08:30:09 PM
are they strict on the helmet and alcohol do they patrol around
deff on the helmet, alcohol is not allowed there either (state park) but people do drink in the campgrounds but you got to keep it out of sight.
the rangers do patrol mostly on the main road but they do go out in the trails too.
ok thanks ya i was just curious about at the camp ground and stuff thanks
i have a utility bike is that a good place for it
if your into mud, theres some of that there,
if your into hills, theres some of that there,
and if your into trails there is a lot of them there.
where are you coming from?
Becareful of the northeast corner of croom this area near the I-75 over pass, it is knowed to be the homo section of croom. You will probably see the likes MotocrossMaverick, Anoriginal, Shogun323, crom A zone, just to name a few from here hanging out there riding around in dresses and ass-less motocross pants.
Don't break down there after dark. :}}
rolback1 <sofa peeky>
Quote from: trx#9 on June 17, 2009, 01:27:45 AM
Becareful of the northeast corner of croom this area near the I-75 over pass, it is knowed to be the homo section of croom. You will probably see the likes MotocrossMaverick, Anoriginal, Shogun323, crom A zone, just to name a few from here hanging out there riding around in dresses and ass-less motocross pants.
Don't break down there after dark. :}}
you must hang out up there since you know who all would be there
rolback1
They tricked me on a group ride, they tried to get me to join there homo gang. ;)
ok thanks everyone good info
Quote from: trx#9 on June 17, 2009, 01:27:45 AM
Becareful of the northeast corner of croom this area near the I-75 over pass, it is knowed to be the homo section of croom. You will probably see the likes MotocrossMaverick, Anoriginal, Shogun323, crom A zone, just to name a few from here hanging out there riding around in dresses and ass-less motocross pants.
Don't break down there after dark. :}}
Oh yeah :-* It's official we have renamed Lorrains Gulch to Larrys Gooch.
hahaha moto mav is doing a different kind of whip at croom.
croom is the best place to ride hands down. A ton of land, 50 dollars a year, and you can never get lost. Can't beat that. if it's too rough for you, sell your bike. ;D
edit: thats too far and too funny shogun :D
Quote from: trx#9 on June 17, 2009, 01:27:45 AM
Becareful of the northeast corner of croom this area near the I-75 over pass, it is knowed to be the homo section of croom. You will probably see the likes MotocrossMaverick, Anoriginal, Shogun323, crom A zone, just to name a few from here hanging out there riding around in dresses and ass-less motocross pants.
Here is a quick pic of Anoriginal doing a photo-op for one of our big Croom events. I believe it was picklefest 2009.
(http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff16/heywade/brogunslx6.jpg)
I went there last weekend and couldn't believe how many whoops there are!!! Even the far off trails up to the North were full of them. Do you think they could groom the main trails every once in a while?!?!?!
You pretty much have to ride standing up the whole time.
After being at Durham Town and some other very nice parks up North, what a difference, sadly.
They do groom (not enuff though). The trails but it only takes a week or two and they are whooped up again, best bet is to stay off marked trails and find the ones thru the woods that arent traveled as much.
Besides the whoops arent that bad if your just skimmin across the tops!!!!
Quote from: shogun323 on June 17, 2009, 12:19:16 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on June 17, 2009, 01:27:45 AM
Becareful of the northeast corner of croom this area near the I-75 over pass, it is knowed to be the homo section of croom. You will probably see the likes MotocrossMaverick, Anoriginal, Shogun323, crom A zone, just to name a few from here hanging out there riding around in dresses and ass-less motocross pants.
Here is a quick pic of Anoriginal doing a photo-op for one of our big Croom events. I believe it was picklefest 2009.
(http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff16/heywade/brogunslx6.jpg)
Yeah, he's always trying to show off is equipment... :L
THAT'S IT!!! I am NOT gonna go fishing with Anorginal ;)
yea croom is the sh*t. enough said.
Quote from: trx#9 on June 17, 2009, 11:45:32 PM
Quote from: shogun323 on June 17, 2009, 12:19:16 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on June 17, 2009, 01:27:45 AM
Becareful of the northeast corner of croom this area near the I-75 over pass, it is knowed to be the homo section of croom. You will probably see the likes MotocrossMaverick, Anoriginal, Shogun323, crom A zone, just to name a few from here hanging out there riding around in dresses and ass-less motocross pants.
Here is a quick pic of Anoriginal doing a photo-op for one of our big Croom events. I believe it was picklefest 2009.
(http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff16/heywade/brogunslx6.jpg)
Yeah, he's always trying to show off is equipment... :L
hey ive seen you from I-75 on my way to work...i almost crashed looking at those sexy legs.. :R
price is going up to $60.00 this year and it will be $100.00 for out of state peeps to ride, I have not heard about the camping but it will probally go up to. As far as the trails go they SUCK!!!!. Maybe one of the lazt azz rangers could go out and groom a couple of the trails once in a while, its not like they have that much to do AND they have a BIG machine that does all the work. Oh yea OAS is closing to,I think someone is looking in to reopening it.
Since that picture was taken, I've begun waxing my entire body smooth. I also dyed my hair blond and got a tat of a unicorn on my azz.
Erik likes to poke fun at me but, he's the only guy I know that's so fruity, he can sit on a lolipop and tell what flavor it is. :-*
Quote from: Anoriginal on June 26, 2009, 02:44:28 AM
Since that picture was taken, I've begun waxing my entire body smooth. I also dyed my hair blond and got a tat of a unicorn on my azz.
Erik likes to poke fun at me but, he's the only guy I know that's so fruity, he can sit on a lolipop and tell what flavor it is. :-*
Just a trick, nothing more. 8)
Quote from: trx#9 on June 26, 2009, 03:04:51 AM
Quote from: Anoriginal on June 26, 2009, 02:44:28 AM
Since that picture was taken, I've begun waxing my entire body smooth. I also dyed my hair blond and got a tat of a unicorn on my azz.
Erik likes to poke fun at me but, he's the only guy I know that's so fruity, he can sit on a lolipop and tell what flavor it is. :-*
Just a trick, nothing more. 8)
Well that ... and your extra tongue.