Broke down and got a bigger hauler for The Twins.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Gonna paint the trailer to match the bikes.
Was thinkin yellow fenders and tongue leave the rails black.Any ideas??
[attachment deleted by admin]
nice trailer, I think there room for my... ;D
Figure I can fit two more sideways. Anyone for a group ride?
Ideas on a paint scheme?
I'm disappointed with this post,,,,I thought it was gonna be a picture of a new kind of bra.
now, about the trailer,,,,,don't paint it to match yer truck unless you plan on keeping the truck for a long time. Keep the paint scheme simple, that's what works best, just a plain color.
Id@
What did you pay for it, if you dont mind me asking?
Was thinking more along the line of matchiing the four wheelers. Plan on keeping them for life.$1425 out the door.
Quote from: Ida_Mann on June 17, 2005, 07:14:43 AM
I'm disappointed with this post,,,,I thought it was gonna be a picture of a new kind of bra.
lmao i taught you well.m ;D
what brand trailer is it? and where did you buy it? I am looking for one like that, what is the deck size?
Triple Crown got it from a Wells Cargo dealer in Brevard. 6.5'x16' is the deck size.