ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: DamnYank on June 08, 2009, 09:10:00 PM

Title: Name that plastic...
Post by: DamnYank on June 08, 2009, 09:10:00 PM
FNG here, so sorry for question whoring on my first post.  Was wondering if anyone new what year and model these plastics are from? I believe the Cat ones are from an '07 700, but not too sure about the Zuk rear fender?  I was thinkin an '08 Z400, but im not positive.  Any help would be appreciated.  I  also live in Jax and ride almost every weekend.  If anyone ever wants to ride hit me up.

Thanks,

J


(http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g74/jehinotsky/Phone109.jpg)
(http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g74/jehinotsky/Phone107.jpg)
(http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g74/jehinotsky/Phone108.jpg)
Title: Re: Name that plastic...
Post by: 98sheerips on June 08, 2009, 09:15:21 PM
alot of the new cats are the same body style so i wouldnt see why they couldnt be used on a few different models. as far as the z goes, i dont see why you cant use them on all models because nothing really changed on them.
Title: Re: Name that plastic...
Post by: DamnYank on June 08, 2009, 09:19:35 PM
So do a z400 and 250 take the same plastics?
Title: Re: Name that plastic...
Post by: DamnYank on June 08, 2009, 09:30:10 PM
Well these are for sale as well so if anyone wants them Ill let them go CHEAP!! 8)
Title: Re: Name that plastic...
Post by: 98sheerips on June 09, 2009, 12:58:23 AM
z-250 and z-400 are not the same.
Title: Re: Name that plastic...
Post by: DamnYank on June 09, 2009, 01:16:22 AM
Does it look familiar to you?
Title: Re: Name that plastic...
Post by: Palmettobay_recon on June 09, 2009, 01:47:41 AM
looks like a z250 to me
Title: Re: Name that plastic...
Post by: crom A zone on June 09, 2009, 01:55:32 AM
those are deff z400 rear fender i am 110% surre
Title: Re: Name that plastic...
Post by: rinconpete on June 09, 2009, 02:11:16 AM
Damnyank where are you from originally and where in jax do you live? I live off Kernan and have only been riding here once.
Title: Re: Name that plastic...
Post by: 98sheerips on June 09, 2009, 10:43:09 AM
no way in hell are they z-250 plastics. look at a picture.
Title: Re: Name that plastic...
Post by: DamnYank on June 09, 2009, 01:08:41 PM
I thought they were for a z400 as well.  Anyone know the year?  I was thinkin 08
Title: Re: Name that plastic...
Post by: DamnYank on June 09, 2009, 01:10:49 PM
Quote from: rinconpete on June 09, 2009, 02:11:16 AM
Damnyank where are you from originally and where in jax do you live? I live off Kernan and have only been riding here once.


Im originally from Upstate NY and been living here for about 6 years.  I live right off of JTB on Hodges.  We usually ride on a racetrack a buddy of mine built in his backyard in Keystone Heights.
Title: Re: Name that plastic...
Post by: CEASER69 on June 09, 2009, 02:28:02 PM
DONT KNOW ABOUT THE ARTIC CAT BUT THE SUZUKI IS OF A 2006 250 QUADSPORT MY DAUGHTER
HAS THAT SAME ONE IN THE SAME COLOR 8)
Title: Re: Name that plastic...
Post by: Chevy1500z71 on June 09, 2009, 05:17:06 PM
Quote from: DamnYank on June 09, 2009, 01:08:41 PM
I thought they were for a z400 as well.  Anyone know the year?  I was thinkin 08

holy crap, let me spell it out for you. those plastics fit z400s only. will NOT fit a z250. the 400 fenders will fit any year including kfx400s.
Title: Re: Name that plastic...
Post by: quadracer1992 on June 10, 2009, 12:31:07 AM
Quote from: Palmettobay_recon on June 09, 2009, 01:47:41 AM
looks like a z250 to me
nahh its a 400 the 250 fenders are a bit shorter.