Gates open at 10am
TT racing at 12 pm Noon
Flat Track SDTA racing at 5pm
-this is Race #6 postponed from the rainout June 6th. This will be the last makeup attempt for Race #6. If June 13th is a rainout, this event will be dropped from the points totals.
-June 20th is Race #7 at Jasper.
-June 27th is Race#8 (final race of series) at Thunderbowl.
My Dirt Late Model Race in Ocala on the 5th was a wash too. Our make up date is the 19th. Be in Volusia on the 20th. I am still watching you guys. I'll get to run sometime again with ya'll. It's been so long... How does it go??? Go Fast Turn What??? ;)
Okie dokie! Here is the flyer for the makeup rain-out event.
Scrawny, I do believe this is right with the pertinent information on it. No overloaded crack pipe burning out of control. Maybe sniffing burned race fuel exhaust!! ;D
I need to purge my hard-drive of all the SDTA stuff.
Hey Richard:
You have succeeded in failing at both attempts to post a flyer for this event on the first go around, you have date on the flyer as June 6.
Maybe you should send them to me first for proof reading prior to posting. ;)
S.F.S.Mo-fo
I was really trying hard not to do that. I'm going to delete a bunch of files. That is what happens when I am tired and rushed. ;D
Damn you guys, wish you would check with me first on race dates. LOL Be safe and good luck and maybe no (****) <--- thats the R word.
Cant weight to ride my new toy.
Lets get sideways..........
Donnie #31 vintage
Quote from: Huffman Racing on June 10, 2009, 11:42:41 PM
Damn you guys, wish you would check with me first on race dates. LOL Be safe and good luck and maybe no (****) <--- thats the R word.
Cant weight to ride my new toy.
Lets get sideways..........
Donnie #31 vintage
I did check your schedule. Thats why I know you can t be there ;)
All I had to do was make a financial contribution to the weed & feed fund at the farm bureau
awesome toy!! am jealous
If tt race starts at noon, what time does practice start? :o
The flyer posted above shows practice starting at 10:30.
Good luck and have fun!!!
Ok expert guys, here it is 603cc Rotax.
I have a break in July from drag racing. see you soon.
Lets get sideways.....
Donnie Huffman #31
;D better get rid of that queer color donnie there seem to be some flamers rideing now??!!
lol lol nate#38
Bull s**t its orange. just the pic's looks like its pink, yeah! lol
Ps. real flat track bikes has frames.
Donnie #31
Hey Donnie
Don t let Nate get to you. My wife loves the color and says it is one of Mary Kay's most popular lipstick color!!!!!!! rolback1
;D lol lol don't look orange to me. lipstick lol
nate #38
Thank You to everyone who came out! We had some great racin, dodged a few rain drops, had a pretty good track, no one got hurt, and we got done at a decent hour. A great night. Thanks again!
I had a BLAST!!!!!!
Thanks To All