i run tri claws 12-12.5-12 all the way around and i got black delta rims
out laws or 589
MUD BUGS..................
So far just the stock tires but lookin at the Mudlites.
26" Mudlites w/ITP rims.
[attachment deleted by admin]
25" itp 589's on itp type 6 rims.
Mudzilla from maxxis. Kept factory size. Really an aggresive tire tread design. Burry you in a second if not careful. Really hard tire. Will give rough ride on hard pack or pavemnet. Hate em.
dirt devils 8)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/100_0184.jpg)
Dirt devils on the Recon
Mudzillas on the King Quad
Outlaws on the Foreman
27in mudlites on kodiak but want outlaws
26" dirt devils. Those things are awesome in the mud.
Quote from: wheelie_boy on June 16, 2005, 06:49:47 PM
26" dirt devils. Those things are awesome in the mud.
it was either the dd's or mud sharks, man im glad i went with dirt devils lol
I heard a rumor that outlaws were "outlawed" because they were notorious for breaking drive trains and transmissions. :'( Was that true? I think it's there actual disclaimer on the bottom of the page when you look at outlaw tires.
Dirt Devils
[attachment deleted by admin]
27x10 and 27x12 vampires on the front and back of both my quads
I bet those dirt devils on the back of your warrior get you thruogh the mud pretty nicely. :) I used to have a warrior with the stock tires, those things got stuck in every thing.
I run lites on my 250 and they are the best mod i have ever done for that bike. My dad has a 500 sportsman with a 2 lift and stock tires and i can follow him anywhere he can go in 2wd.
27INCH 589'S ON THE 05 RANGER
26INCH 589'S ON THE 05 KING QUAD
22INCH BEAR CLAWS ON THE O4 RECON ES
mud lites 27s
[attachment deleted by admin]