how long does it take when you pay off atv to get title?
Depends on the company. Most of the time 2-3 months at the longest.
thanks alot.
I got my last two back in a few weeks. I have never waited more than a month.
Quote from: bushwacker on June 03, 2009, 08:28:27 PM
I got my last two back in a few weeks. I have never waited more than a month.
That is because you are short-bus special. ;D
Most of the time they come in quickly. However, the longest I've seen anyone wait is around 2-3 months.
i paid my 2003 ozark off 2 years ago and never got a title. what do I do? is there one outthere somwhere?
when i paid off my honda they sent me a letter saying it was paid in full.. but it would have a electronic title to save paper! then i had to request a paper title from the my florida website for free.
Quote from: wilburz on June 04, 2009, 01:57:53 PM
i paid my 2003 ozark off 2 years ago and never got a title. what do I do? is there one outthere somwhere?
They dont give titles for 50' ccers
http://www.flhsmv.gov/html/emt.htm
https://www7.hsmv.state.fl.us/VirtualOffice/faces/welcome.jsp
Quote from: AintSkeered on June 08, 2009, 06:49:09 PM
http://www.flhsmv.gov/html/emt.htm
https://www7.hsmv.state.fl.us/VirtualOffice/faces/welcome.jsp
Well Aint,,what if your related to the person? Lets say its your son. Then what?? Hnnn