OK, found out some info on the event they having. Team WTF? will be there in full force to run the ATV races they have, and also tear up the mud hole. We (TEAM WTF?) will be introducing our new toy thats been modified for the barrel racing they hap last time and if they get some kinda sled or something to pull be good for that also.
post up if you where planing on going up.
also TEAM WTF? is new ATV racing team for mud drags, barrel racing, sled pulls and more. Pm me or JRPRO if u like more info. We caw Florida is starting to get more race oriented to we starting a team.
crom A zone Hit Spell Check Before Post :K ;)
bugman tell me what word is spelled wrong in there?????? i did use spell check
Quote from: crom A zone on June 02, 2009, 06:49:58 PM
bugman tell me what word is spelled wrong in there?????? i did use spell check
Matt..I am impressed. You did not ebonic every other word. I like the new you. Keep it up. ;) ;)
Quote from: crom A zone on June 02, 2009, 05:46:43 PM
for the barrel racing they hap last time and if they get some kinda sled or something to pull be good for that also.
post up if you where planing on going up.
always ready to lend a hand.
we will be in Polk Co that weekend
The words spelling is right, its that I used the wrong word. O well least I tried.
Also keeter I better see you there along with your friend anariganal
Quote from: crom A zone on June 02, 2009, 08:20:49 PM
The words spelling is right, its that I used the wrong word. O well least I tried.
Also keeter I better see you there along with your friend anariganal
Anorignal and a place like that???? Best pray to your favorite saint....Saint-Happen.
why not? its legal and stuff
Keeter, you aren't doing Triple Canopy for July 4?? You gotta be kidding me.
Quote from: renmus on June 03, 2009, 10:37:53 AM
Keeter, you aren't doing Triple Canopy for July 4?? You gotta be kidding me.
:N
I will if you cut my hair. It will be as long as Wackers by then.
would be happy to
redneck yatch club is where the party at not no canapy place
Quote from: crom A zone on June 03, 2009, 07:18:59 PM
redneck yatch club is where the party at not no canapy place
It comes down to the type of riding people feel like doing.
k, ill bring u hot girl. atleast at this event its like l cross, you can run around in your speedo. lol :-*
ill be there
sweet we save u spot agian by us you get both bikes fixxed?
does anyone know if they will let you in thursday night to beat the traffic jams friday am?
from what i herd no
no but im hoping the grizzly fix by then :-\
my eiger is prob not gonna be there got to find the parts i broke in rear end and still cant fig out my tranz lol but i got my 2 wd with big mud tires and re geard to play with lol
I drove by there this weekend to get to my camp and the sign was gone. Are they redoing it or take it down when there's nothing going on?
Matt - See you and JR there. Some of us @homegrownoffroad are heading out.
cant miss me be on bright orange kfx 400 on 27 inch tires
Quote from: mistercorbin on June 13, 2009, 04:55:54 PM
Matt - See you and JR there. Some of us @homegrownoffroad are heading out.
i'll see you out there
Where is this event located at ? Is there a website ?
Quote from: MudMan on June 17, 2009, 03:06:28 PM
Where is this event located at ? Is there a website ?
www.triplecanopyranch.com
Oh ok I didn't know they were one in the same
Quote from: MudMan on June 17, 2009, 04:31:47 PM
Oh ok I didn't know they were one in the same
Sorry man no they are not the same venue:
http://www.redneckyachtclubfl.com/
I didnt post the correct link.
wacker you trying to get people away from ryc? j/k lol every one knows part will be at redneck yacht club
was off the hook again :D