I have a 2006 Yamaha Bruin 350 4x4
It appears that Yamaha changed the headlight bulbs in the 2006 because the older versions were sort of like and old 1157 bulb but not mine. Mine looks a lot like a bulb from a car with high and low beams in one with the plastic notch lock housing and this is whats printed on it "054703 12V 3030 Trident"
I'd like to find an HID replacement system for it but at the very least just be able to buy a replacement bulb from a standard auto parts store.
Thanks
Post a picture of it.
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on June 01, 2009, 01:13:27 AM
Post a picture of it.
I'll pull it tomorrow and get a pic of it
http://www.emergencylighting.com/category/Dual-lite-Lamps.cfm see if it here
Quote from: MedicMudder on June 01, 2009, 02:16:07 AM
http://www.emergencylighting.com/category/Dual-lite-Lamps.cfm see if it here
None of those are even close, it looks a lot like a 9006 or a 9005 but it's a double filament and it's smaller
I have the same issue and the only place i can find the bulb is from the dealer at $30.
If anyone finds another outlet to buy them cheaper please let us know.
The problem is that the bulbs don't seal to the housing well and water gets into the housing and blow the bulb.
Good luck