ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: HillKiller on May 27, 2009, 01:00:57 AM

Title: NEW DATE! SDTA Race#6 June 6th @ Thunderbowl RAINED OUT!!!
Post by: HillKiller on May 27, 2009, 01:00:57 AM
 This is a replacement race for the postponed Clewiston event. A Clewiston race will not be held until September during a different point series.
  Due to the frequent afternoon/evening rain this event will start early in the day. The times will be posted shortly.
Title: Re: NEW DATE! SDTA Race#6 June 6th @ Thunderbowl Early Start Time w/ Bonus TT Races
Post by: fastrnrik on May 27, 2009, 10:44:03 AM
I will post exact times tonight.
Title: Re: NEW DATE! SDTA Race#6 June 6th @ Thunderbowl Early Start Time w/ Bonus TT Races
Post by: TadZilla-17 on May 31, 2009, 02:02:53 PM
Is this bonus TT race just for fun or is it going to be for sum kind of bonus points for the series
Title: Re: NEW DATE! SDTA Race#6 June 6th @ Thunderbowl Early Start Time w/ Bonus TT Races
Post by: coupas15 on May 31, 2009, 04:55:30 PM
what time for the 6th?
Title: Re: NEW DATE! SDTA Race#6 June 6th @ Thunderbowl Early Start Time w/ Bonus TT Races
Post by: 2 wheeled flat tracker on June 01, 2009, 06:49:14 PM
I just spoke with Brady and he asked me to post the start times as follows:

Flat track will race before the TT, this is a SDTA race and will count towards yr end points
Gates open at 9:00
Practice at 10:30
Racing at 1:00

TT racing (this is not a points race) to follow after the completion of the flat track, last time the TT was done and practice started right at 5:00 so if your racing TT be there and be ready to go by 5:00 at the latest.

Brady/Dave:
Feel free to add or correct anything I missed.

I hope to see all of you there for a record turn out.
Shawn

Title: Re: NEW DATE! SDTA Race#6 June 6th @ Thunderbowl Early Start Time w/ Bonus TT Races
Post by: fastrnrik on June 02, 2009, 01:01:53 AM
I think that about covers it. Thank you Skinny.  :-*
Title: Re: NEW DATE! SDTA Race#6 June 6th @ Thunderbowl Early Start Time w/ Bonus TT Ra
Post by: stgsali on June 02, 2009, 10:33:45 AM
Ok guys, here is the flyer for this make-up event.









For anyone thinking I have a crack problem, or any drug trouble at all,  ::) so you know, lack of caffeine is all I can say in my defense. That and the time of when I was Posting this.
Title: Re: NEW DATE! SDTA Race#6 June 6th @ Thunderbowl Early Start Time w/ Bonus TT Races
Post by: 2 wheeled flat tracker on June 02, 2009, 12:39:50 PM
Richard:
Your crack pipe is burning out of control. This post is for the race this Sat at Thunderbowl and you have a flyer for the race on June 20 at Jasper, please remove it as most people are already confused enough without adding a flyer for a different race.

Shawn
Title: Re: NEW DATE! SDTA Race#6 June 6th @ Thunderbowl Early Start Time w/ Bonus TT Ra
Post by: stgsali on June 02, 2009, 01:48:52 PM
Yo, Skinny Mo-Fo, see if I help defend you again!! ;D
Title: Re: NEW DATE! SDTA Race#6 June 6th @ Thunderbowl Early Start Time w/ Bonus TT Ra
Post by: WJDTRI on June 03, 2009, 01:10:21 AM
Quote from: stgsali on June 02, 2009, 01:48:52 PM
Yo, Skinny Mo-Fo, see if I help defend you again!! ;D

I got this one scrawny!!!!!

behave Richard........or else...... <bump>         8)

turn 4 still has a section of wall left on it   :ouch.gif
   
Title: Re: NEW DATE! SDTA Race#6 June 6th @ Thunderbowl RAINED OUT!!!
Post by: HillKiller on June 06, 2009, 01:43:04 PM
as of Saturday morning June 6 the race has been rained out!!
Title: Re: NEW DATE! SDTA Race#6 June 6th @ Thunderbowl RAINED OUT!!!
Post by: coupas15 on June 06, 2009, 06:23:51 PM
Is there going to be practice sunday the 7th and what day if any is the make up race?  possibly the 13th?