I can't remember if the place was off of state road 52 or 54. Just wondering if anyone knows the place I'm talking about. It was very open and had water pit sometimes in the middle. You'd turn off of us19 onto 52 or 54 then follow it down and make a left, after that its all back streets. Sorry for the vague discription, I just haven't been out there in sooo long and wanted to see if anyones been there and if it' s still rideable before i trek all the way out there. :-\Thanks ;D
Pit?
Are you talking about the Super Walmart on 19? We ride there a lot, and get the guy in the little walmart cart to chase us. We zoom up and down the aisles till they call the cops.
Nah, just kiddin.
Never heard of anything off of 19 that's legal. Let us know if you find it.
Are you talking about Hicks road & Hudson Ave? I know it's up that way and has pit in the middle.
Are you thinking of 50 and 19, near the mermaids???
well i know its past weekee wachie :-\
Quote from: Lost Soul on June 16, 2005, 12:24:50 AM
Pit?
Are you talking about the Super Walmart on 19? We ride there a lot, and get the guy in the little walmart cart to chase us. We zoom up and down the aisles till they call the cops.
Nah, just kiddin.
Never heard of anything off of 19 that's legal. Let us know if you find it.
I thought Slow Rider and my self were the only one that done this. We had two of them chasing us so we went and hid in the restroom till we herd them call for security to go to the restroom area so then we went and hid in the changing room.
Not really I thought this was so funny and I just couldn't pass it up.
Denton Road? Has 1 big pit and on one side of the water pit there is a hill that if you ride up you're in a landfill/pit/construction area? The roads to this place go from concrete/asphalt to dirt to sugar sand. If this is the place you're referring to there's no trespassing signs(will bullet holes) everywhere. It's a great place to ride but been chased off there on my first and only time. Reason I don't go back is because the po po was chasing people down the trails with a taser! -Mark
I live in the area where all of you are talking about. My favorite spot is where Old school is talking about. It is called the dump. And yes you do have to worry about cops but they have calmed down a lot. They were shooting kids with bean bag guns until they broke a kids rib and it punctured his lung (maybe just a rumor but heard it from a cop). Now you dont really have to worry about the cops unless you are riding to or from on the roads. I'm not real sure where you are talking about skin_yz unless it is Hudson road and Hicks road like cubnfrank said.
Quote from: Old_School on July 06, 2005, 05:59:01 PM
Denton Road? Has 1 big pit and on one side of the water pit there is a hill that if you ride up you're in a landfill/pit/construction area? The roads to this place go from concrete/asphalt to dirt to sugar sand. If this is the place you're referring to there's no trespassing signs(will bullet holes) everywhere. It's a great place to ride but been chased off there on my first and only time. Reason I don't go back is because the po po was chasing people down the trails with a taser! -Mark
that kinda sounds like the place....oh well. Thanks guys