My wife and son at the mud flats.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Abreak in the shade.
[attachment deleted by admin]
looks like fun
Jon, how deep is the water at the mud pit?
where is this place at?
It's also known as Scottsmore isn't it? I thought it was off of I-95, exit 5A. Rode there once and it was fun.
I thought it was off of I-95, exit 5A.
So, this would be in Dade County? Something doesn't sound right?
Great photos and No rain!!!!!
At the mud flats it's only 18-24 inches.We didn't go to the deep pits, 4-6feet , because the weather was starting to turn. Trying to get my wife ready for some different terrain so today was mostly long hauls on the tighter drier trails.
5A is off I-95 in Brevard. Don't park in the old parking lot if you don't want a ticket or possibly a tow, noones been parking there for about a month now just along the road. A buddy of mine talked to a sherriff one week who said it was only a matter of time before no parking signs go up.
This is my youngest, was very unhappy about not being able to go riding. Taking him out tomorrow though.
[attachment deleted by admin]