Quite a bit ago I remember a guy posting the pictures when he was riding through that place thats a swamp and a gator grabbed ahold of his front bumper. As it was happening he took pictures. It was a red 4x4 if I recall with a black rack bumper type thing that was mangled a bit from the gator. I had the pictures saved but I cant find them anymore and nobody believes me about this one haha just my luck. So does anybody remember the thread name or maybe they have the pictures saved?
I do remember I am trying to find it, I think he was in holeylands.
It was budman.....
;)
(http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/8617/firststrike.jpg) (http://img35.imageshack.us/my.php?image=firststrike.jpg)
(http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/2252/openwide.jpg) (http://img35.imageshack.us/my.php?image=openwide.jpg)
awesome, thanks. now to prove to those that dont think a gator would ever get mad enough to grab a hold of a quad haha everyone thought I was making up some BS story and I couldnt find the pictures to back myself up. Deffinately something crazy for that to happen I would need to clean some stains after if it were me
There was another picture in that series that showed where the gator punched a hole into the bar with his tooth. It was a pretty wild story, although I don't think I would have continued down that trail if the gator wouldn't leave. The way he told the story, he rode over the gator after it had settled down into the water; he thought he would scare it away by running towards it. Silly boy. :D
I remember this gator story. Awesome. Wasn't it printed in Dirt Wheels, too?
Well if your tail got run over by a 500 lb quad with a 400lb guy on it you'd be pretty pissed too :o
If he wasn't smart enough to take pics it would have been a real tall tail. I don't seem to have the pic of the puncture in the tubing.
.....LOL Sorry budman, actually he may be buckfitty soaking wet ;D
I heard someone talking about this at the Broward Airboat & Half Track meeting .... thought it was one of them Florida Cracker Tales .... Guess it really is true .... Holeylands never ceases to amaze me ...
Quote from: bushwacker on May 20, 2009, 08:01:45 AM
Well if your tail got run over by a 500 lb quad with a 400lb guy on it you'd be pretty pissed too :o
If he wasn't smart enough to take pics it would have been a real tall tail. I don't seem to have the pic of the puncture in the tubing.
.....LOL Sorry budman, actually he may be buckfitty soaking wet ;D
With a friend like you who needs a gay friend. ???