Was wondering how dry 5a really is? Any water or mud anywhere?
Info would be appreciated
Thanks
Mud and water is very, very, very, scarce out there now. Its sport bikes heaven out there now.
weres this 5a?
off 95 near titisvil
weres titisvil?
Anyone up for some riding to start the long weekend early???? ;D
I wanna go tomorrow morning and if I get wet, so be it!!!!
Im going to 5a this saturday, nobody to ride with, always up for meeting new riders.
Let me know
so from miami i take i-95 to were?
Going north on 95, you get off on exit 231, make a left under 95 and u will see the parking area, park closest to the trees on the left or in the middle, not on the concrete slab.
The exit is scottsmore/oakhill. 231
thats a far drive for me but maybe oneday i go by.also is it a legal spot?doesnt matter to me but to have a heads up
Tell you what i was there last sat and that place is bad to the bone now, with lots of water to play in.Was thinking about going this sat again :) who is going?
If my parts get here in time, I will be there one Saturday. If not, then I will definitely be there next Saturday.
I am definately going, Gotta button up the bike friday and get it loaded fri night. Who's Going, dont be skeert lol
My parts haven't arrived. I will be there next Saturday. GUARANTEED!
went today and still lots of water..lol, so much that a snorkled my bike tonight..lol
To wet for my Raptor.... Very limited on the front side. I can't get out to the ridge with out swamping out. It's possible to make it out to the old rail bed from the south side. I rode from Parish Medical Center area out to the parking lot on the rail bed the other day.
Went out there yesterday... Starting to dry up a bunch. Much better than last week.
anybody been lately? curious of the water level. i hate mud, want to ride sport quads
Quote from: MP on July 10, 2009, 10:51:09 PM
anybody been lately? curious of the water level. i hate mud, want to ride sport quads
I'm the opposite, i like it wet, but anyone got a status report?
Rideable... Plenty of mud but I still got the Raptor around out there... I've now made it from Parish Medical center (on the old rail bed) to Maytown rd with out much issue. This was last Wednesday and I plan on hitting it up again Tuesday/Wednesday this week.
Isn't that railroad bed considered federal property still? I'm curious cause that would definitely be a fun ride! I am assuming your talking about the old railroad bed that goes down US1? From Parrish, that would be a heck of a treck. 15 miles?
Quote from: asmart82 on July 13, 2009, 11:37:53 AM
Isn't that railroad bed considered federal property still? I'm curious cause that would definitely be a fun ride! I am assuming your talking about the old railroad bed that goes down US1? From Parrish, that would be a heck of a treck. 15 miles?
Not sure who owns it... There are tracks all up and down it, they fade a bit down by me. From Parish to Mims isn't bad, after "Walk About" golf course it gets wooped. Maybe 15 miles but it doesn't seem that long. Not a bad ride at all considering I can do it from the driveway.
Nice, I might have to park at my brothers one day to try that out. I was thinking the cops wouldn't be happy to see that but if you can make it that far with no hiccups, then it shouldn't be a problem!
Not saying its legal... So don't get mad if someone gives you a hard time... From the looks of how worn the tracks are it's a common place to ride (more so the further north you go). I had a Deputy watch me come down the tracks, stop at Parish Rd, look both ways and cross. He pulled out on US1 and passed me. I thought he might pull down the next cross road but he kept going.
heard its really bad right now,hopefuly get the new bike running soon so i can swamp it.