Check this out....
http://www.msdirectonline.com/dealwithit.htm
I saw this on the left side where Mr. Bones has his advertisements so I ordered some of the close outs, Nice stuff and it was FAST coming all the way from California ;) I ordered last thursday and got it today :D
They have the cutest little girl t-shirts. Will be ordering one for my 2 1/2 year old...She will be getting her first 4- wheeler (power wheel) of course. Will have to post some pictures as soon as she gets it.... Have to keep up with her big brother and sister... ;) Stacy (SmackAttack).. Hijacked my husbands name. :)
Careful what Power Wheel you buy.
http://www.recalls.org/sports275.htm
Quote from: renmus on June 15, 2005, 10:18:43 PM
Careful what Power Wheel you buy.
http://www.recalls.org/sports275.htm
Thanks renmus, I am going to e-mail Micheal Jackson, so he can advise his friends ;D
Maybe he will invite you to spend the night.
too old for him! :-\