I had lunch with my wife and son today, and everytime my son comes to work he always wants to sit inside. So heres a couple of pics.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v715/05greengriz/Captured2003-1-600003.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v715/05greengriz/Captured2003-1-600001.bmp)
thats a nice machine. your son looks like a great kid. thats what its all about.
Thanks gery, he loves to fly.
my dad flies some private airplanes...its fun
id trade my quad for that ;)
hey what is your position in the helicopter field?
My dad works in tamiami Airport and he is the "chief Inspector and Director Of Maintnance"
Quote from: civicfrk1 on June 16, 2005, 01:15:45 AM
hey what is your position in the helicopter field?
My dad works in tamiami Airport and he is the "chief Inspector and Director Of Maintnance"
Chief Inspector and Director of Maintenance that sounds like a conflect of interest.
Just kidding who does he work for?
05greengriz, what model is that? What do you use it for? We just got rid of 3 of those and ended up with 2, AS350's. I like the 500s the the AS350 is much more maintenance frindly.
Jim,
This is the bird I fly, so if any of you find your way into the Dtroit Airport you are welcome to pic into the Flightdeck.......anytime
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: civicfrk1 on June 16, 2005, 01:15:45 AM
hey what is your position in the helicopter field?
My dad works in tamiami Airport and he is the "chief Inspector and Director Of Maintnance"
I am currently a private rotorcraft pilot. I a m scheduled to take my commercial rotorcraft checkride 7/8/05. I am a aerial inspector/safety pilot. (Mosquito Control)
Quote from: jbbj220 on June 16, 2005, 07:45:52 AM
Quote from: civicfrk1 on June 16, 2005, 01:15:45 AM
hey what is your position in the helicopter field?
My dad works in tamiami Airport and he is the "chief Inspector and Director Of Maintnance"
Chief Inspector and Director of Maintenance that sounds like a conflect of interest.
Just kidding who does he work for?
05greengriz, what model is that? What do you use it for? We just got rid of 3 of those and ended up with 2, AS350's. I like the 500s the the AS350 is much more maintenance frindly.
Jim,
jbbj220 it ia a Hughes 369D (500). You know they say the 500 is the sports car of helicopters.
Quote from: jbbj220 on June 16, 2005, 07:45:52 AM
Quote from: civicfrk1 on June 16, 2005, 01:15:45 AM
hey what is your position in the helicopter field?
My dad works in tamiami Airport and he is the "chief Inspector and Director Of Maintnance"
Chief Inspector and Director of Maintenance that sounds like a conflect of interest.
Just kidding who does he work for?
05greengriz, what model is that? What do you use it for? We just got rid of 3 of those and ended up with 2, AS350's. I like the 500s the the AS350 is much more maintenance frindly.
Jim,
My dad works at Biscayne Helicopters
One of my uncles is a pilot. He flew in the Air and Sea show a year ago in the DHL plane.
COOL CHOPPER