http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/blairholt.asp
More http://shock.military.com/Shock/videos.do?displayContent=185279
Quote from: Rare Earth Rider on May 05, 2009, 10:43:55 PM
More http://shock.military.com/Shock/videos.do?displayContent=185279
Holy Chit, this is serious. All Americans should view this clip. :F
I think that Seal Team should film themselves destroying all 35 of these camps and let
the muslim world know that we are seriously tired of their bullshit.Or better yet send Isreals special forces over here for some weekend wargame training >:D
Israeli Mossad..........the standard by which all other special forces (even the USA's) are judged. These guys are the biggest, baddest and the best on the planet.
Quote from: Anoriginal on May 07, 2009, 10:09:48 AM
Israeli Mossad..........the standard by which all other special forces (even the USA's) are judged. These guys are the biggest, baddest and the best on the planet.
And the cheapest. :L
HEh yea !!! I bet they would do the job for almost free >:D
Thats is sad that they are still alive blow them away make it a training bomb run.... >:(
During the video, he said some of those "camps" have WMDs. LOL
Now, this is what I'm talking about. Check these and the other videos.
http://www.fancast.com/tv/60-Minutes/97707/1118222672/Americas-New-Air-Force%3A-Eye-In-The-Sky/videos
http://www.fancast.com/tv/60-Minutes/97707/1118224295/Americas-New-Air-Force%3A-No-Disconnect/videos