Poll
Question:
Who Dunnit?
Option 1: Cat dragged it in.
votes: 12
Option 2: Flew into the window.
votes: 2
Option 3: Natural causes.
votes: 1
Option 4: Beaver.
votes: 7
I found this on my door step this morning. It's still there being devoured by red ants. Was it left by an animal or did it fly into the door killing itself?
You better have an alibi, Mister! ewwwwwwwwww
Did you try to chalk line the bird like the police? :P
I should and also tape off the crime scene.
I added a poll. Lets see some answers here. I demand justice.
I just buried the poor fella in the yard.
livin in miami i could tell you exactly what happened.
thats looks like some real bad cuban voodoo, whatever you do dont touch it. oh its too late.
ok heres what ya gotta do. go get a chicken, a goat, a cuban cigar and............ nevermind i'll do it for ya.
bring me $10,000.00 i can make that bad joo-joo go away.
i take paypal.
Paypal sent.
:P
It was miss puss puss....
I think it was professor plum in the yard with a lead pipe!
And how did a beaver get to be an option? What kinda place are you running up there, Mister?
Beaver have big teeth. Could be a transplant. You never know!
Quote from: mrbones on May 02, 2009, 03:14:26 PM
Beaver have big teeth. Could be a transplant. You never know!
Not the beaver I am familiar with. just sayin
Maybe they all have teeth and you just haven't been bitten yet. haha
Theres only feathers left when my cats are done... lol seriously
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 03, 2009, 08:07:43 AM
Quote from: mrbones on May 02, 2009, 03:14:26 PM
Beaver have big teeth. Could be a transplant. You never know!
Not the beaver I am familiar with. just sayin
:Clap.gif good one mike.
I say it was a cat they love to show off there work.
And judging from the paint marks on the floor you did'nt do a good job painting that porch either huh????
Hey, I'm a good painter. That was lousy work done by the sellers of the house 5 years ago before I bought it. I can't get it off!
Quote from: mrbones on May 04, 2009, 03:50:44 PM
Hey, I can't get it off!
OK OK Go ahead it was worth the 3 day suspension ;) See yall Friday ;D
Quote from: caospop on May 04, 2009, 03:48:56 PM
And judging from the paint marks on the floor you did'nt do a good job painting that porch either huh????
Holly sh** That was wicked mean. :-[
Bird flu?
Since only the breast is missing it may have been another bird or depending where you live it may also be a bobcat.
Well, at least the beaver is in the clear!
We must protect the Beaver at all cost!!!!! >:D
Quote from: D33411 on May 07, 2009, 07:49:17 AM
Well, at least the beaver is in the clear!
lol.... For now anyways. ;D
I myself like clear beavers >:D