thats right every one its gonna be crazy party on and off the toys if u no what i mean.
pink monster is still sick (web cams making new cam and getting more port work done) :'(
i will be on my kfx 400 just to cruise and watch my freinds. ;D
so if u see me stop and say high and yes i no its race bike with drag pipe on it please dont try to race me because i wont do it >:(
Quote from: 4x4Matt on May 01, 2009, 12:20:31 AM
thats right every one its gonna be crazy party on and off the toys if u no what i mean.
pink monster is still sick (web cams making new cam and getting more port work done) :'(
i will be on my kfx 400 just to cruise and watch my freinds. ;D
so if u see me stop and say high and yes i no its race bike with drag pipe on it please dont try to race me because i wont do it >:(
I will call you once I park. ;) The Mudneck vendor will be there. Stop by and check them out. Tell them Keeter sent ya.
Matt...BTW do you ever work.
will do my phone not to good out there just leave message so i no u called
Yeah, tell us Keeter sent you so we can charge you double. Or maybe Keeter will start a tab and get you and everyone else some shirts. That crazy Keeter, isn't he just too nice!!! ::)
Leaving in about 14 hours.
Keets its all good we take CC's so don't leave home without it. :o
Make sure you pour off that handle of Cptn reserve into a 2 litre plastic since the bottles are not allowed.
I'm leaving in 10-11 hrs ;D
Just 7 hours until the gates open!!! :Clap.gif <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty>
SEE YOU THERE!!!
Quote from: renmus on May 01, 2009, 02:05:48 AM
Yeah, tell us Keeter sent you so we can charge you double. Or maybe Keeter will start a tab and get you and everyone else some shirts. That crazy Keeter, isn't he just too nice!!! ::)
Leaving in about 14 hours.
Tell you what. The first 5 people that buy a shirt and mention my name
and that they saw it here on ATVFlorida will be on me.
Renmus, I am good for it.
i new i forgot tog et something before i left i will deff get a shirt next time and a sticker for my truck
yea damn i wanted to get a few things from them...completely forgot.
go to muddigras, we will be there. or order online. ;)
Quote from: renmus on May 03, 2009, 09:23:43 PM
go to muddigras, we will be there. or order online. ;)
been planning that trip sincce the last muddi gras ;)
yea me 2
Matt pleasure meeting you! Muddi gras for sure for us~!
Just goes to show the I-net forum chatter shouldnt form opinions as to who one really is. ;)
Ps yes your girl is hot :o
Mudneck even sponsored its first wet t-shirt contest 8)
I have some wild pics from the top of the buggy.Did you open the Highlifter e-mail I sent ya ????
I even met Millman,Keeter, Big Dog......and a few others.
You left too early, I wanted to buy some stuff from MUDNECKS! The mudbug line is really cute, too!
Patti
THANK YOU, to all of you who came out this weekend and made the event such a great one!!
I didn't get a chance to meet many people...but I did get muddy! I was riding around all day, I think I must have drove up and down the camp road about 50 times, our group kept getting seperated because someone had to pee or get more beer...or broke their bike!
Quote from: Patricia Pearce on May 04, 2009, 05:21:03 AM
THANK YOU, to all of you who came out this weekend and made the event such a great one!!
I had a great time. The jello shots were awesome.
yes the jello shots were good and thanx for the hat patti. my freinds think i mexican and when they woke up i was wearing it lol it was good weekend
Yes, the jello shots were fun, but the sombrero's were even more fun. You are both welcome. Don't forget to come see us over the summer. You don't have to wait for an adult event.
dont worry i got group bout 5/6 riders to come at least 1 or 2 sundays to come ride the hair scramble track