ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: stonny9 on April 25, 2009, 02:14:33 AM

Title: max's boat ramp riding
Post by: stonny9 on April 25, 2009, 02:14:33 AM
was out there last sat and there was only 4 bikes there and 2 of them went across the street.  Me and a buddy went a couple hundred yards out from the ramp before I said to turn back as it was only two of us.  Thinking of going out their with 2-3 bikes or more if I can get them on sunday.  Just have to finish relocating my radiator to the rack and I am good too go.

I have never been out from the ramp besides that one time.
Title: Re: max's boat ramp riding
Post by: stonny9 on May 03, 2009, 01:43:50 PM
no one want to comment
Title: Re: max's boat ramp riding
Post by: crom A zone on May 03, 2009, 07:04:10 PM
dont let fwc get u out there big ticket
Title: Re: max's boat ramp riding
Post by: miassmaro98 on May 20, 2009, 06:51:08 PM
is it hard enough to travel over all the grass and swamp?
Title: Re: max's boat ramp riding
Post by: stonny9 on May 21, 2009, 01:48:00 AM
Quote from: miassmaro98 on May 20, 2009, 06:51:08 PM
is it hard enough to travel over all the grass and swamp?

havent been out there since the post.  But it wasnt hard and the grass held up pretty well.  Where I rode the grass was already flattened.  It is hard to ride through 8 ft sawgrass that is standing.  I have done it before and even had to walk through it when we ran out of gas.  Now that it has been raining it may be up a foot or more.