It has been brought to my attention that Dave Ware owns not one but 2 more than capable quads that indeed can turn left & right.
Dave:
As one of the founding forefathers of Flat Track & TT Racing in Florida it is your civic duty to attend this Sat's TT race to show your support for the sport. If this Sat is not an option please pick one of the upcoming scheduled races to attend. The Vet class will gladly welcome you with open arms and then we will chew you up and spit you out like a wad of Brady's chewing tobacco. As a matter of fact I think we can include you in our little game of loser has to wear a pink vest????
S.M.
Hey Shawn
Not sure if you get your fuel from that weed & feed guy DW. Dave wouldn t resort to fuel additives just to be able to beat you .....would he? That would just be bad business and immoral. He is one of THEM though. Check the seal and the sell by date.
Quote from: WJDTRI on April 21, 2009, 10:31:10 PM
Hey Shawn
Not sure if you get your fuel from that weed & feed guy DW. Dave wouldn t resort to fuel additives just to be able to beat you .....would he? That would just be bad business and immoral. He is one of THEM though. Check the seal and the sell by date.
Actually it was my special fuel blend that I gave Shawn that enabled him to put that smackin on Brady at The last TT race!! :o
Quote from: 2 wheeled flat tracker on April 21, 2009, 02:43:43 PM
It has been brought to my attention that Dave Ware owns not one but 2 more than capable quads that indeed can turn left & right.
Dave:
As one of the founding forefathers of Flat Track & TT Racing in Florida it is your civic duty to attend this Sat's TT race to show your support for the sport. If this Sat is not an option please pick one of the upcoming scheduled races to attend. The Vet class will gladly welcome you with open arms and then we will chew you up and spit you out like a wad of Brady's chewing tobacco. As a matter of fact I think we can include you in our little game of loser has to wear a pink vest????
S.M.
You weren't around back when I whooped that TT vet class one fine day! ;D Yea it is a distant memory now I will admit. :(
You haters always seem to drag me back into your conversations. It's sad really... :'(
Also... Dave doesn't just have 2 "capable" quads. He has arguably the fastest dirt track Banshee for a several hundred mile radius (except at Daytona!! hahahaha), AND a completely set up 250R with a 370PV motor.
I'm sure he's just too busy to run TT, not SCARED, or anything like that..... 8)
Its all good there SM I guess I might just have to step in here for "the man" Mr.Brady and stick around for the flat track race just so I can hand ur a$$ to you in what ever class you would like to run.. To bad you already have ur day time takin up because I was going to run the vet class as well in the TT just so I could block u and let Brady get another well deserved win....
I got ur back Brady don't let them bully's get u down. They are just hatin.
Wayne
Ain't that cute....Brady has his on YES MAN.... :R :R rolback1
Quote from: koh0001 on April 22, 2009, 09:55:00 PM
Ain't that cute....Brady has his on YES MAN.... :R :R rolback1
Ur just jealous
I am..wish I had one...how much does that cost??? LOL
wish i could be there for the TT. but its just too much dang work. i will be there for the flattrack though. see everyone there. 8) and yes, i heard dave dont want none. ;D