This pic is of my mom and i when we went to big scrub ... had a blast . ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
my son in his riding gear
[attachment deleted by admin]
This is my baby, Savannah. Unfortunately, she doesn't get to come out on the four-wheelers with us. I was surprised to find out that I don't have any pictures of her and I together...what a bad mom I am!
[attachment deleted by admin]
another on his tricked 50 Raptor
[attachment deleted by admin]
awwwwwwwww love your baby mud ... and your boy is ready to RIDE !! lol :)
Here is me and one of my "kids"...His name is Cabot...
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/yfzrcr47/Jen_Cab.jpg)
here is me and my mom
[attachment deleted by admin]
Lets see if this works. My Mom on her ATV, she got it on her 74-75th B'day. She still rides now and then at over 80.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Dang. She is not wearing a helmet!!!!!!!!! BAD GIRL!
Mommy and son playing in ONF
[attachment deleted by admin]
Mom and son taking a break at 5A.
[attachment deleted by admin]
daughter scareing mom;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
How about father & daughter? We're bound to make a rider of her yet!! LOL
[attachment deleted by admin]
How cute. She's going to love that when she grows up. Nice meeting your husband sorry I missed you. Catch ya next time. Again congrats on the baby.
Thanks doc ;) We'll meet next time hopefully...she's just too young to leave for too long at this point....but soon!! Take care.
Here is littletykes and her mommy Jeannie. Most of you havent met her she dont likey to ride.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: RacerGirl47 on June 15, 2005, 02:28:49 PM
Here is me and one of my "kids"...His name is Cabot...
(http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/yfzrcr47/Jen_Cab.jpg)
nice pic and nice dog. I hope to find a girl that likes riding and dogs one of these days.
I didn't think I had any pics online of me and my kid. Lightbulb went on.....here she is. My Molly girl.
(http://www.suncoastchiro.com/images/Lauren_Molly.jpg)
My wife and daughter at ONF
[attachment deleted by admin]