ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: buythisatvstuff on April 17, 2009, 04:49:12 AM

Title: Croom
Post by: buythisatvstuff on April 17, 2009, 04:49:12 AM
One time I was riding at Croom and saw a squirrel  ::)
Title: Re: Croom
Post by: asmart82 on April 17, 2009, 12:23:36 PM
I've never ridden at Croom.... but I have eaten a squirrel.
Title: Re: Croom
Post by: Keeter on April 17, 2009, 12:27:24 PM
Quote from: buythisatvstuff on April 17, 2009, 04:49:12 AM
One time I was riding at Croom and saw a squirrel  ::)

Was it one of those large black squirrels with the red streak on the tail?
Title: Re: Croom
Post by: mrbones on April 17, 2009, 03:04:27 PM
I saw Big Foot at Croom, but no one believes me.
Title: Re: Croom
Post by: Keeter on April 17, 2009, 03:39:31 PM
I saw skunk ape chasing a goat sucker.
Title: Re: Croom
Post by: buythisatvstuff on April 17, 2009, 04:49:56 PM
Quote from: asmart82 on April 17, 2009, 12:23:36 PM
I've never ridden at Croom.... but I have eaten a squirrel.

Never tried squirrel, but eaten plenty of beaver  8)


I don't believe Big Foot has been spotted at Croom. He lives in the room above my garage ;)
Title: Re: Croom
Post by: Anoriginal on April 21, 2009, 03:07:46 PM
Quote from: buythisatvstuff on April 17, 2009, 04:49:56 PM
Quote from: asmart82 on April 17, 2009, 12:23:36 PM
I've never ridden at Croom.... but I have eaten a squirrel.

Never tried squirrel, but eaten plenty of beaver  8)


I don't believe Big Foot has been spotted at Croom. He lives in the room above my garage ;)

I love beaver.





Friggin love it.


I think I'll get it tattooed on my back.
Title: Re: Croom
Post by: AintSkeered on April 21, 2009, 06:51:15 PM
Even those very hairy ones?  :o
Title: Re: Croom
Post by: buythisatvstuff on April 21, 2009, 07:16:18 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on April 21, 2009, 03:07:46 PM


I love beaver.



Friggin love it.


I think I'll get it tattooed on my back.


Right above your tramp stamp ? Won't that throw some mixed messages out there  :o  :D
Title: Re: Croom
Post by: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on April 21, 2009, 08:27:34 PM
I was once hauling azz through croom and i came up to a bottle neck. As I powered through it, chupracabra jumped out from behind the tree and took a huge bite out of my tire! He managed to run off before i could snap any pics!  :o
Title: Re: Croom
Post by: dodgefsu on April 22, 2009, 12:38:58 AM
OMG!!!!!!   LMMFAO!!!!!
Title: Re: Croom
Post by: Anoriginal on April 22, 2009, 01:06:35 PM
Quote from: buythisatvstuff on April 21, 2009, 07:16:18 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on April 21, 2009, 03:07:46 PM


I love beaver.



Friggin love it.


I think I'll get it tattooed on my back.


Right above your tramp stamp ? Won't that throw some mixed messages out there  :o  :D

Hey now, don't be hatin!

After all, you've got that tat of Freddie Mercury on your back right above your Hello Kitty tramp stamp and I never make fun of you. You big meanie.
Title: Re: Croom
Post by: buythisatvstuff on April 24, 2009, 03:49:36 AM
Quote from: Anoriginal on April 22, 2009, 01:06:35 PM

Hey now, don't be hatin!

After all, you've got that tat of Freddie Mercury on your back right above your Hello Kitty tramp stamp and I never make fun of you. You big meanie.

Yeah, it would be difficult for you to make fun..........it's hard to talk with your mouth full  :P  Besides Freddie and Hello KItty are still better than your "incredible growing spongebob" tat.
and remember, I will , I will ROCK YOU  ;)

Title: Re: Croom
Post by: buythisatvstuff on April 24, 2009, 03:54:01 AM
I have seen a deer jump a berm in the sandpit at Croom. NO LIE ! it was early on a weekday and a deer came running out from my left near the entrance to the sand pit and it ran straight across and leaped over a berm in its path then continued into the woods on the other side. Not something you see everyday. Now if he had done a heel clicker in the process I'd have really been blown away .
Title: Re: Croom
Post by: shogun323 on April 24, 2009, 11:37:44 AM
I've seen this Piebald deer out at Croom a few times. Pretty crazy looking.

(http://usera.imagecave.com/Murex/TBRD/Deersmall.jpg)
Title: Re: Croom
Post by: gearhead400 on April 29, 2009, 11:42:00 AM
Quote from: buythisatvstuff on April 24, 2009, 03:54:01 AM
I have seen a deer jump a berm in the sandpit at Croom. NO LIE ! it was early on a weekday and a deer came running out from my left near the entrance to the sand pit and it ran straight across and leaped over a berm in its path then continued into the woods on the other side. Not something you see everyday. Now if he had done a heel clicker in the process I'd have really been blown away .

Was he making two-stoke noises?  *braaaaap*
Title: Re: Croom
Post by: Turboderf on April 29, 2009, 12:49:33 PM
Quote from: shogun323 on April 24, 2009, 11:37:44 AM
I've seen this Piebald deer out at Croom a few times. Pretty crazy looking.

(http://usera.imagecave.com/Murex/TBRD/Deersmall.jpg)
I heard that there was a white deer out there but i never seen it  very cool
Title: Re: Croom
Post by: TomM on May 20, 2009, 04:19:59 AM
Ive seen that same deer twice both times were just NW of the front sandpit area.
Title: Re: Croom
Post by: mrbones on May 29, 2009, 08:06:39 PM
How rare is that guy?
Title: Re: Croom
Post by: chrisyzf450 on May 29, 2009, 11:32:05 PM
DEPENDS HOW YOU COOK IT!?! I LIKE'EM GRILLED MID RARE!
Title: Re: Croom
Post by: crom A zone on May 30, 2009, 12:37:55 AM
One time at band camp.......  O wait   wrong post. :-*
Title: Re: Croom
Post by: trx#9 on June 08, 2009, 09:18:48 PM
Quote from: Turboderf on April 29, 2009, 12:49:33 PM
Quote from: shogun323 on April 24, 2009, 11:37:44 AM
I've seen this Piebald deer out at Croom a few times. Pretty crazy looking.

(http://usera.imagecave.com/Murex/TBRD/Deersmall.jpg)
I heard that there was a white deer out there but i never seen it  very cool
I seen him out there today, running across the pit on the sandy side. I first thought it was a dog.
Title: Re: Croom
Post by: m0n0x1d3 on June 09, 2009, 06:55:16 PM
I think somone got their taterhole taken at Croom >:D
Title: Re: Croom
Post by: sgt cat on July 27, 2009, 06:31:33 PM
lololololol omfg lmfao i cant stop laughing!!!wtf is wrong this thread?!?!?lol this is hystarical...lol omg