This is from another site I visit that I thought was pretty cool, check it out http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=2539741
Good find. Thanks.
:ThumbsUp.gif
Look at the credit at the end. This is just a socialist message dressed up in a unique music video. Sorry, you can keep your "Change." Anyways, shouldn't this be in the Political section?
So, stop the video as soon as the songs stops and before those alleged socialist credits appear. Sheesh!
WOW!
Quote from: digginfool on April 16, 2009, 12:55:44 PM
Look at the credit at the end. This is just a socialist message dressed up in a unique music video. Sorry, you can keep your "Change." Anyways, shouldn't this be in the Political section?
OK, you got me on this one, what are you talking about?
Quote from: digginfool on April 16, 2009, 12:55:44 PM
Look at the credit at the end. This is just a socialist message dressed up in a unique music video. Sorry, you can keep your "Change." Anyways, shouldn't this be in the Political section?
WOW Diggin, I knew you had issues but come on. I just went to the website posted at the end of the video and I don't see any socialist message at all. You must really be paranoid, get over it :K :K :K.
Great video!!!!!
Also, the foundation behind it's purpose is building and connecting music/art schools around the world. Not sure how that can translate into a Socialist Agenda.