All I went to ride my buddies Rhino the other night and noticed it pulls to the left badly.
I looked at the a arms and tie rods and nothing is bent.What I do notice is the dash shows that it is in 4 wheel drive and I can lock the Diff but can never get it to come out of 4x4.Could this be pulling to the left becuase that wheel is getting the traction and has anyone had this problem and if so how did you correct it?
check air preuser first make sure there is equel on eacvh side
if air pressure is good it mey be because of 4x4 is engaged and if it cant be disengaged that needs to be fixed
Air pressure is fine and i cant disengauge 4x4.Gonna call the dealer and also check on the rear wheel spacers
my atv was pulling to the right it turned out to be a bad wheel bearing.
jeff
just got a call from the dealer.Somehow the 4x4 got unplugged.Gonna pick it up tommorow and hitt he swamps.