CRACKER LAKE MUD CLUB
4th OF JULY ATV & UTV
Mud Bog Weekend
BRING YOUR WIFE, GIRLFRIEND,
AND HER FRIENDS TOO!
We have entertainment planned for the entire weekend.
Visit our website for more information. www.crackerlakemotorsports.com
WE WILL BE ALLOWING CAMPING AND HAVE BUILT A TRACK FOR QUADS
We are an ATV/UTV park located 26 miles east of I-75 on SR64 at the Hardee/Manatee County line. This is a purpose built facility not a flooded field. We designed the mud pits to challenge both the rider and the machines. It is mud only, no trails or MX track.
We have visited several "Mud Holes" and realized that the ATVs were simply being over run by the trucks and buggies and wanted to provide a facility where the ATVs rule.
Admission is $20/Day and $30 for a weekend pass. Children 10& under are free.
Good to hear! How big? And could you maybe post a picture of a map where you are llocated? I believe I know where it is but it would put you near big cypress?
I would like a schedule and details of the park with directions. Also what kind of events/concerts are in the future? What are your vendor fee's? Please respond in a PM with contact info since were scheduling this summers events now.
Thanks ;)
Do you have enough property to have a 5 to 10 mile course for sport bikes? Maybe sand drags.
I'll be racing at the FTR race this sat. I'll look for your place. Good luck with your place.
We are planning a Hill-N-Hole track and we are looking toward sand drags but still undecided.
www.crackerlakemotorsports.com for more info.
Here is the map but you must be logged in to see it.
are you open every weekend?
We are open April 18th, May 2nd then close until May 23rd. After that we are open every other Saturday.
Will the Mx track be open?
This used to be the County Line MX track several years back but it has been closed for many years. We have dug a retention ditch and 2 mud pits which we use to provide a challenging and fun time mudding. NO MX track, NO Trails, NO Trucks, just ATV mudding for everyone.
The FTR event was held on neighboring property and is not part of our facility.
Just wanted to thank everyone who came out yesterday. We had a blast and look forward to seeing everyone on May 2nd.
pics????
To view pictures please visit www.crackerlakemotorsports.com/Amenities.php
We invite everyone to join us on May 30th for a fun filled family day. We have opened the truck pit so please tell your friends.
Please note that we are serious about the prevention of underage drinking.
I dont care much for mud but if the hills in the background of those pics are open for climbing then I'd come check it out.
Thats good that a new place to ride is open, but to far to drive for just one day of riding seeing that its all one big sand box filled with water and no mud holes. That is what I see in the pics that are up on your web site. Hope it works out for you guys opening a new park.
Pics look like it might be worth a visit but what happened to "no trucks"
We opened as an ATV/UTV facility and had a very poor turnout so we opened up to trucks to get the exposure. We are opening Friday and camping all weekend for the fourth and invite everyone to join us.
Mike